PDA

View Full Version : newbie

charlesshen
05-28-2008, 01:29 AM
just wanated to say im new to the site and hopefuly one day i can contribute some knowledge here when i learn more about hho

steven dale
05-30-2008, 01:10 PM
I just purchased the download on how to build a hho system from the highest rated on the internet. I build hot glass furnaces using natural gas and electricty. I know the basics of building systems. But this looks very complicated. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Stratous
05-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Its not complicated at all really. Its very simple to build a basic system. Just read through the forums and see if anything helps. I have built a pretty decent system I think. I have had my problems with it, but as they come along I am able to correct them. Good luck

gasmakr
06-01-2008, 06:41 PM
or if your not into building the system yourself you can buy whole systems or even peices of a system off EBAY:) Either way once you have a system you'll feel the savings not only in your wallet but the environment as well:)

Ronjinsan
06-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Hey Steven
If you have some particular problems with assembly or making parts just type the problem in here and I'm sure we can help you! There is more than one willing brain that inhabits this site that will give you all the help you need! All the best.....dont give up its not that daunting!

h2o2steam
06-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Just about to construct a testing unit myself to try some theories. I have an electronics background and want to try manipulating power supply delivery to see effects on production versus energy input. I too was considering plate ratio due 2xH verus 1xO of water but see this question and thought bears little to no fruit. Let you all know if I find efficiency gains. Nice to see a great community spirit here.....I hope to be able to exchange some ideas.

tbhavsar
06-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Hello,

Today I went to Sears Hardware and bought some hardware; I am planning to buy SS Plate 316L; pre-cut is preferable; any idea where can I get except ebay?

Also for testing purpose, what do you use for power 12v / ~ 25 amps DC power Supply? For experiment, I do not want to connect to Car Battery until I get good results.

Stratous
06-14-2008, 12:08 AM
You can buy online from www.onlinemetals.com . 316L is pretty expensive though. I am sure there are cheaper places to look, but this gives you an idea. a 12" x 12" piece is $145 us. Personally, I am going to use 301 and 304. 316 will last longer but 304 is way cheaper.

xtremerydz
06-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Why does everyone use plates instead of pipes like Stan Meyers cell? Is there a big differance? Cause it seems to me from some of the vids i have seen the pipes produce more, or am I incorrect about this?

Sparkie
06-14-2008, 04:19 AM
Why does everyone use plates instead of pipes like Stan Meyers cell? Is there a big differance? Cause it seems to me from some of the vids i have seen the pipes produce more, or am I incorrect about this?

I wanted to use pipe but found it easier to use plates.
I guess ideally I would like pipes 1mm thick about 1mm apart but that could be hard to achieve.
Using plate you can change the arrangement easier and set up the gaps to suit.
that would be my reason anyway