PDA

View Full Version : HHO ealectricity generator

nadeem5476
07-18-2008, 03:27 AM
hi

i have an old but working petrol generator of 3KVA.
i want to convert to run it on HHO from my HHO generator. please any SAFE advice how to run my electric generator on HHO ?

nice day
Nadeem Ahmed

daveczrn
07-18-2008, 10:11 AM
what size engine is on it? are you trying to run it only on HHO?

RMForbes
07-18-2008, 07:38 PM
If you are trying to convert a small gasoline engine to run totally on HHO that has a magnito that fires the sparkplug, you may have a problem. To get the engine to run you will need to retard the spark to just after top dead center of compression stroke. If you can adjust the spark, you will still need to kill the waste spark. The waste spark is fired at the end of the exhaust stroke and if you retard the spark past TDC it will now fire when the intake valve is starting to open. This will obviously be a problem.

If your small engine has a distributor that runs off of the camshaft then there is no waste spark to deal with and should be easy to convert. If you find a easy way to kill the waste spark on a Briggs & Stratton type engine please share.

nadeem5476
07-19-2008, 01:30 AM
what size engine is on it? are you trying to run it only on HHO?

its 10 Horse Power engine

nadeem5476
07-19-2008, 01:31 AM
If you are trying to convert a small gasoline engine to run totally on HHO that has a magnito that fires the sparkplug, you may have a problem. To get the engine to run you will need to retard the spark to just after top dead center of compression stroke. If you can adjust the spark, you will still need to kill the waste spark. The waste spark is fired at the end of the exhaust stroke and if you retard the spark past TDC it will now fire when the intake valve is starting to open. This will obviously be a problem.

If your small engine has a distributor that runs off of the camshaft then there is no waste spark to deal with and should be easy to convert. If you find a easy way to kill the waste spark on a Briggs & Stratton type engine please share.

why it wud b a problem ? you mean tht hydrogen reservoir or the generator will b blown up bcz of tht spark ? i couldnt catch your advice please elaborate.

and should we use the catch back fire arrester ?

nadeem5476
07-23-2008, 12:50 AM
should we use ?