PDA

View Full Version : Magnets for neutrals?

hhonewbie
07-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Has any one tried using magnets for neutral plates?

hijk839
07-27-2009, 07:30 AM
Thanks for your hard work, hope more and more people come here to sharing their valuable business experience. Let improve business skills together. Thanks your suggestion. Just for my need. I've been listening to this album a bunch recently. Really great. I'll assume this is directed to me since it's right under my post. stainless steel pipe (http://www.steelpipes-china.com/)

Laserist
08-04-2009, 12:19 AM
magnets would quickly corrode in the HHO, only stainless steel can be in the cell. However, magnetism could affect the production somehow so maybe you could think up something...?

PeteVamped
08-04-2009, 08:57 PM
I am not sure if I would use magnets as someone earlier stated they would corrode to fast to be of any use.

HHO BLASTER
08-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I am not sure if I would use magnets as someone earlier stated they would corrode to fast to be of any use.

i don't think a magnet will do anything, but you can always coat it with a thin layer of plastic or fiber glass resin it would not corode but still work the same

old hard drives are a great source for free magnets, or microwave ovens or big old speakers

PeteVamped
08-11-2009, 04:26 PM
i don't think a magnet will do anything, but you can always coat it with a thin layer of plastic or fiber glass resin it would not corode but still work the same

old hard drives are a great source for free magnets, or microwave ovens or big old speakers

Almost all old electronics have some kind of magnet. If you had an electric motor this uses a magnet to get it to rotate. Also alternators are basically one big magnet as well. However if you have a bad one laying around it is likely that its not working because of the magnets it has in it.