PDA

View Full Version : How do I get started.

pj91gsx
07-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey, I am interested and would like to know if there are diagrams or where to find information on how to get started. Thanks, Austin

EltonBrandd
07-20-2008, 02:46 AM
Do yourself a favor and ignore the glass jar designs that are being pushed by water4gas. The easiest, most effective, and readily available free design is the smack booster. http://smacksboosters.110mb.com/Smack.pdf
You can read it over and modify it to fit your application. Such as, you can build the plate array and install it in any container. Good luck

timetowinarace
07-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey, I am interested and would like to know if there are diagrams or where to find information on how to get started. Thanks, Austin

Smack's is good. Better yet, download this pdf that includes the Smack's but others also and a complete theory of how this stuff works, including the electronics.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf

pj91gsx
07-20-2008, 01:52 PM
cool. I have a bmw and am thinking of doing the design of having an injection to each port. I also have a very supped up turbo eclipse. I have everything I need to tune it and make 400 awhp. I havent got it together but I was thinking what kind of mpgs I could get out of each. my bmw The both get around 30 mpgs. Do you think it would be a good idea to have 6 generators for all 6 cylinders for my bmw and would that mean I would have to hook up 6 lines before the Throttle body?

Stratous
07-20-2008, 02:29 PM
6 generators in such a small vehicle, would creat alot of loss in HP due to the amount of amperage that would need to be generated. Save yourself the trouble and go with one to two and inject prior to the throttle body or inject off of manifold vacuum.

pj91gsx
07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Your right I didn't think about the electricity it would take, though I have 4 good car batteries just laying at my house. Im not really wanting to get a high out put alternator anyway. Ill just keep it simple at first. I bought a parts for the project already. Im away from home right now but I start working when I get back, I cant wait. I just wish someone has result for electrolysis on my cars.

I have a spot where I can inject the HHO before the throttle body, but dont I need to inject it into the intake manifold as well or is it just better to have HHO injected into the intake manifold and before the throttle body for better results. The injection before the Throttle body is for idle reasons right?

countryboy18
07-20-2008, 06:05 PM
is there any benfit to having the cell setup like +()()()-()()()+ or +()()()()()()- what is the diffrence. soes one better than the other?

EltonBrandd
07-20-2008, 07:53 PM
is there any benfit to having the cell setup like +()()()-()()()+ or +()()()()()()- what is the diffrence. soes one better than the other?

Well having the negative surrounded by positives with neutrals between is very effective. Theory dictates that current flows from positive to negative. Actually current travels from negative to positive, so having a cell with negative in the middle gives the current two directions to flow. The smack's cell is configured like this +nnnnnn-nnnnnn+, that means you have 8 sets of plates, the middle two are physically connected and the outer are physically connected. Check out this link for the plans. http://smacksboosters.110mb.com/Smack.pdf

countryboy18
07-20-2008, 08:21 PM
can i reduce the # of neutral plates i only have room in the cell for 10 or 11 plates top. sp should i arange them +(((((-)))))+ 2 positive and 2 negitive and 6 neutral.

EltonBrandd
07-20-2008, 08:25 PM
can i reduce the # of neutral plates i only have room in the cell for 10 or 11 plates top. sp should i arange them +(((((-)))))+ 2 positive and 2 negitive and 6 neutral.

Try it, you cant hurt anything just trying. I ran a cell that was +nn-nn+ and it performed marginally.

pj91gsx
07-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I was thinking that it would be nice if there was a set of articles on this site on different way of making the generators and things, but I guess most of the ideas have to be looked up by us or made up by us.

countryboy18
07-20-2008, 10:02 PM
ya no body has the majic cell that will work the best it would be nice if people posted a discription of there cells and what workes good for them. good thinking.