PDA

View Full Version : Honda Acura HHO programed ECUs available!!

Alex Tyrrell
08-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi

I am new to HHO but I do have a considerable knowledge of tuning.
Here is my offer. If you have a Honda or Acura years 88-00 I can work with you free of charge to tune your ecu. I have been selling chipped ecus on ebay for about a year now (for performance upgrades). I usually charge 75$ for a chipped ecu but I am offering them to the HHO community here for only 40$ for a limited time.

Here is how it works. When you chip an ecu you can independently adjust timing and fuel values. Therefore there is no need for an EFFIE device. All you have to do is create a custom program using tuning software, burn it to a chip, and insert the chip into the ecu. I can help with this. All you pay is 40$ for the ecu it self, and I will create several chips for you to experiment with. All I ask for in return is that you share your mpg results with me, and we work on the tune together.

ECU tuning is the only answer to running large amounts of hho. In fact most of the university research papers say that running hho allows you to run the engine leaner. But if you dont take steps to lean out the mixture you will not save gas. EFFIES may work sometimes, but after all they are trying to trick the ecu into doing something it does not want to do. Why waste time with that when you can have complete control over the internal functions of the ECU? For example when a tuner installs a turbo on a car, they do not attempt to trick the ecu into doing all sorts of things, they either chip the ecu or replace it with an after-market programable one. HHO is no different.

My paypal email is alexrtyrrell@hotmail.com you can also contact me through that email, or through this forum.

Alex Tyrrell
08-05-2009, 10:57 PM
If this is a car with wideband sensor I understand how you do it. Do you have a solution for narrowband sensors (90% of the cars in the market)?
Please explain how you treat this digital sensor.

It is better to use a wide-band sensor, they are available for less than 100$ and the ecu can be programed to work with them. In short i would recommend replacing the stock O2 sensor with a wide-band.

HHO BLASTER
08-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi

I am new to HHO but I do have a considerable knowledge of tuning.
Here is my offer. If you have a Honda or Acura years 88-00 I can work with you free of charge to tune your ecu. I have been selling chipped ecus on ebay for about a year now (for performance upgrades). I usually charge 75$ for a chipped ecu but I am offering them to the HHO community here for only 40$ for a limited time.

Here is how it works. When you chip an ecu you can independently adjust timing and fuel values. Therefore there is no need for an EFFIE device. All you have to do is create a custom program using tuning software, burn it to a chip, and insert the chip into the ecu. I can help with this. All you pay is 40$ for the ecu it self, and I will create several chips for you to experiment with. All I ask for in return is that you share your mpg results with me, and we work on the tune together.

ECU tuning is the only answer to running large amounts of hho. In fact most of the university research papers say that running hho allows you to run the engine leaner. But if you dont take steps to lean out the mixture you will not save gas. EFFIES may work sometimes, but after all they are trying to trick the ecu into doing something it does not want to do. Why waste time with that when you can have complete control over the internal functions of the ECU? For example when a tuner installs a turbo on a car, they do not attempt to trick the ecu into doing all sorts of things, they either chip the ecu or replace it with an after-market programable one. HHO is no different.

My paypal email is alexrtyrrell@hotmail.com you can also contact me through that email, or through this forum.

I'm going to see how this plays out, you may have something here, i always said we should mess with the computer

Gary

Stevo
08-17-2009, 10:31 PM
I love my '94 because it's so easy to tweak...

Is it possible to mod the ecu to accept USB/COM input so that I can hook up to my PC and use the same software to tune? Seems like if that were possible, then we could port copies of configured setups to files out there for others to try. I would pay extra for this as the solution from Hondata is simply too expensive to experiment with. Is the software you use open source?

Alex Tyrrell
08-21-2009, 09:56 PM
I love my '94 because it's so easy to tweak...

Is it possible to mod the ecu to accept USB/COM input so that I can hook up to my PC and use the same software to tune? Seems like if that were possible, then we could port copies of configured setups to files out there for others to try. I would pay extra for this as the solution from Hondata is simply too expensive to experiment with. Is the software you use open source?

Hi

The way to do it is to solder a socket to the ecu so it can accept an eprom (chip). There is free software called crome www.tunewithcrome.com 92-95 civic comes from the factory with a programable ecu.

If you are interested im making changes in reel time you can use what is called an olstritch. A device which plugs into a laptop and simulates an eprom. This allows you to make changes on the fly, but I think it is unnecessary for hho. You could just program an eprom, try it for a tank of gas, record the results, and reprogram the eprom for the next tank.

Yes we could share programs over the net, this is what this technology needs to be taken to the next level.

Let me know when you install hho on your civic....

Stevo
08-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Alex,

That's some awesome info and exactly what I was looking for. I'm in. I'll PM you. Thanks!

Trike
09-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Alex,

I was curious how you can integrate a wideband 02 into an existing obd1 honda ECU without a controller for $100?

I have a 95 Automatic Integra (P75 ecu), that i'm planning on putting HHO in. I have already got most of the parts to chip it. But I haven't gotten a Programmer yet. Just a couple blank SST chips.

I'm still researching an affordable efficient design to use on the 1.8L motor. Once I build/buy one, I should be ready to start tuning it. but the cost of a external WB02 setup is pricey.

Alex Tyrrell
09-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Alex,

I was curious how you can integrate a wideband 02 into an existing obd1 honda ECU without a controller for $100?

I have a 95 Automatic Integra (P75 ecu), that i'm planning on putting HHO in. I have already got most of the parts to chip it. But I haven't gotten a Programmer yet. Just a couple blank SST chips.

I'm still researching an affordable efficient design to use on the 1.8L motor. Once I build/buy one, I should be ready to start tuning it. but the cost of a external WB02 setup is pricey.

With crome pro you can configure wide-band input. There are a few common sensors to choose from like the ln2 which is the cheapest. I have the programer and a crome pro license. If you like I can send you a couple of chips to try. As long as you share the results.
PM me.

edluvjc
10-03-2009, 07:06 PM
I am new to HHO as many of you are, but i was wondering if there might be a suggestion on HHO Design recomendations for my 04 honda civic lx 1.7L automatic. I have been reading that the dry cell design is the most efficient yet i am not sure what type of design is most efficient for the civic.