PDA

View Full Version : Gobs of HHO stuff for sale

jriggs_18
08-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Okay, Im putting all of the HHO stuff Ive accumulated since I started this venture well over a year ago. I have tons of 316L plates in a couple of thicknesses, however most of my plates have 2 holes drilled in them for dry cell circulation, I also have a bunch of SS end plates with welded on 1/2 elbows. I also have EPDM gasket material available and enough precut gaskets and plates to make eight 13 plate dry cells. I also have a couple of ZFF CCPWMs available that were never used. I have one cell that is still put together and is a 36 plate monster dry cell, I also have a fliter and pump setup that I am willing to sell. I have a brand new custom made SS box with a bolt on lid and a welded SS fitting in the top of the lid. Right now it has a cell that I started to assemble but never finished, I have an assortment of PVC bubblers as well as a nice SS bubbler with a bolt on flange and lid. I also have a 4" SS section of pipe that is about 8' long. I have a new EFIE for one sensor. I also have much more stuff I am willing to sell, if you need something please message me. Thanks

spam
08-19-2009, 08:21 AM
tell me about the PWM - I have a 36 plate dry cell now and would like to add another. and perhaps a PWM so if you have a pix and prices?

right now the 36 plate and draws around 35 amps and stays cool as a baby's milk bottle.

but If I add concentration the amps will go up, and will then I need pwm?

BTW does a PWM by itself improve production?

Spam

jriggs_18
08-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I have a CCPWM with a 75A constant current rating built by Godsfuel, a PWM will not improve production by itself. I have pictures of the PWM and the assembled cell that I am willing to sell. It was designed to be run with a pump, I have also included pictures of it as well. I had an inline filter when I used it to remove any particulates. I also have attached some pictures of the large dry cell that I have assembled. The plate ends have 90 deg 1/2NPT elbows welded to them.

spam
08-24-2009, 12:55 PM
I have a CCPWM with a 75A constant current rating built by Godsfuel, a PWM will not improve production by itself. I have pictures of the PWM and the assembled cell that I am willing to sell. It was designed to be run with a pump, I have also included pictures of it as well. I had an inline filter when I used it to remove any particulates. I also have attached some pictures of the large dry cell that I have assembled. The plate ends have 90 deg 1/2NPT elbows welded to them.

what is the size of the plates?

and why did you use galvanized elbow on a system with a strong electrolyte?

what is the output (current also)?

and also what are you asking?

jriggs_18
08-26-2009, 12:13 PM
"what is the size of the plates? "

the plates are 7" wide and 8" tall, the gasket is 1" all the way around

"and why did you use galvanized elbow on a system with a strong electrolyte?"

I didnt, they are 304 SS

"what is the output (current also)?"

Approximately 1 liter per 15 amps, at 20% NaOH it draws about 85 Amps

"and also what are you asking? "

For the cell I would like to get $150, I would sell the pump, one pwm, cell, and filter for $250.

buggers
11-24-2009, 07:08 AM
Do you have anything left?

jriggs_18
12-04-2009, 04:56 AM
Yes actually I still have everything left

tconnelly
04-19-2010, 01:59 PM
how muc for the PWM

cabrera
04-19-2010, 04:07 PM
JRiggs...you getting out or just cleaning house?

jriggs_18
06-03-2010, 05:47 AM
Im cleaning house all together, I have moved on to other hobbies and dont have time for this one. I have almost everything in the original post for sale. I will sell the CCPWM's for 75, I also have a nice stainless bubbler for 150. I have 316L plates still for sale, any more ?'s let me know

virarova
06-10-2010, 09:31 PM
if still have it all give a call or best better #910 547 8550 RAUL

Okay, Im putting all of the HHO stuff Ive accumulated since I started this venture well over a year ago. I have tons of 316L plates in a couple of thicknesses, however most of my plates have 2 holes drilled in them for dry cell circulation, I also have a bunch of SS end plates with welded on 1/2 elbows. I also have EPDM gasket material available and enough precut gaskets and plates to make eight 13 plate dry cells. I also have a couple of ZFF CCPWMs available that were never used. I have one cell that is still put together and is a 36 plate monster dry cell, I also have a fliter and pump setup that I am willing to sell. I have a brand new custom made SS box with a bolt on lid and a welded SS fitting in the top of the lid. Right now it has a cell that I started to assemble but never finished, I have an assortment of PVC bubblers as well as a nice SS bubbler with a bolt on flange and lid. I also have a 4" SS section of pipe that is about 8' long. I have a new EFIE for one sensor. I also have much more stuff I am willing to sell, if you need something please message me. Thanks