PDA

View Full Version : What modifications must an engine have ?

Xionz
07-23-2008, 06:15 AM
1. I am wondering what modification you must make to an engine to work only on HHO .

2. What is the best productive tipe of plates ? And how much hho does an engine consumes aprox ex an 1.8 engine .

3 . How can you start a car on hho ?

4. What should be doing in the winter ? Does the HHO freeze ?

5 . Where should we inject the HHO to a Benzine engine and where to an diesel engine ?

6 . Does the HHO harm the engine like the metan does ?

7. Can you insert HHO into a metan instalation instead of metan ... hho ?

I want most of you to respond to this thread as it will be usefull for others

HomeGrown
07-23-2008, 07:44 AM
6 & 7.... do you mean METHANE? Never heard of that, but if it's anything like a LPG (propane) setup I would think it would definately lend itself to that.

Smith03Jetta
07-23-2008, 11:04 AM
1. I am wondering what modification you must make to an engine to work only on HHO .

2. What is the best productive tipe of plates ? And how much hho does an engine consumes aprox ex an 1.8 engine .

3 . How can you start a car on hho ?

4. What should be doing in the winter ? Does the HHO freeze ?

5 . Where should we inject the HHO to a Benzine engine and where to an diesel engine ?

6 . Does the HHO harm the engine like the metan does ?

7. Can you insert HHO into a metan instalation instead of metan ... hho ?

I want most of you to respond to this thread as it will be usefull for others

I'm not qualified to answer most of the questions above. It's out of my league. I'm not attempting to replace gasoline completely and use Hydrogen as a primary fuel source.

I can say that Hydrogen and Oxygen gas will not freeze in the winter or in a deep freezer either for that matter. The water in the generator might freeze, however.