PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy certain parts?

slimk
07-24-2008, 09:11 PM
...like the o2 extender? canadian tire [an automotive store] didnt have any, nor could they help me locate even those spark-plug defouler things.

i want a new 02 sensor and so far ive been quoted 114 bucks for one, is that typical or can they be had for a lot less?...

i also cant locate one of those 'add-a-fuse' things, nor figure out how to wire this contraption through the ignition system [another issue but if you have an answer please tell me]

...cant find an amp meter for mounting on the dash...

...cant find drain cleaner with KOH, i guess there are different dominating brands in canada then the USA, we just have ZEP! in home depot

Stratous
07-24-2008, 09:18 PM
...like the o2 extender? canadian tire [an automotive store] didnt have any, nor could they help me locate even those spark-plug defouler things.

i want a new 02 sensor and so far ive been quoted 114 bucks for one, is that typical or can they be had for a lot less?...

i also cant locate one of those 'add-a-fuse' things, nor figure out how to wire this contraption through the ignition system [another issue but if you have an answer please tell me]

...cant find an amp meter for mounting on the dash...

...cant find drain cleaner with KOH, i guess there are different dominating brands in canada then the USA, we just have ZEP! in home depot

You can make your own o2 extenders with sparkplug defoulers.
You can get the ammeter here.
http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?MfrCode=ACN&MfrPartNumber=CP7954&CategoryCode=3342A