PDA

View Full Version : Hydrogen Generator + Water Injection: increase mpg on city traffic

aschidamini
10-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Are you wondering how to increase mpg on city traffic? Check below how:

Unsing any kind of electrolizer combined with water injection will boost the power and will bring more fuel economy in city traffic.

Water injection is used to lower cylinder temperatures (less nox) and burn the air/fuel mixture more efficiently. Thus helping avoid detonation (consequently we can lean even more the fuel ratio). The water injection + hydrogen will deliver lots of power, low engine temperature and fuel economy in city traffic conditions.

biggy boy
10-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Are you wondering how to increase mpg on city traffic? Check below how:

Unsing any kind of electrolizer combined with water injection will boost the power and will bring more fuel economy in city traffic.

Water injection is used to lower cylinder temperatures (less nox) and burn the air/fuel mixture more efficiently. Thus helping avoid detonation (consequently we can lean even more the fuel ratio). The water injection + hydrogen will deliver lots of power, low engine temperature and fuel economy in city traffic conditions.

Look like a nice setup there Alberto Muy bueno!! tutti Bella
How long does the water last, 20-30 minutes?
What PSI is the pump?
How many Gallons per hour is the nozzle spray rate?
Are you flogging those things, or did you build it for yourself?
Are they gold plated like the HHO gens you sell for $1200.00 each :eek:

Glen

aschidamini
10-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi Glen,
Thank you for you comments and questions. You have such a good humor! Anyway, the water last about 2 hours in city traffic and that is because it is injected only when the engine vacuum drops. And a vacuum switch gives the signal to the relay to the pump and solenoid and a mist of water enters to the intake manifold, cooling off the cylinders and increasing the compression ratio. You have more power and you can lean even more without have a engine pinging effect.
The pump is 60 psi. The nozzle we use on our experiment car (4 cylinders) is a 1 gph at 60 psi.
Depending on the size of the engine you can use a different size of nozzle.
The water injection system has an automatic water feed to the main tank. So, it feeds the main tank from any other container of water connected to it.
Example, on long trips at constant speed the water injection is inactive. But, if you flip a switch it turns on a water system independent of the vacuum switch. Than you can expect an extra boost (perfect when you are towing).
Consequently you use a lot of water.
We just sell our own products. I designed and manufacture our products. And I am also responsible on all the testing we have been running. The box has been developed to work under any conditions (weather, traffic...). And it will give you no problems and you can expect to have very little maintenance. The idea is to integrate everything in one box. So you will have an easy installation. Plus, it will allow you to install on different vehicles. You can install on your car during the week and easily take it out to be install on you boat or RV during the weekends. To do that it will take about 1 minute. That is why I personally consider my products to be "gold" products! :cool:

biggy boy
10-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the reply Alberto!
I like the Reference to Gold at the end!! very nice. :)
Well it looks like you did a nice job on the design and build!
OK I see now how you keep your water consumption down.

I hope you continue to share you ideas on water injection here, not just selling. It would be very big of you!
There are a couple of thread on the topic, including one involving steam.

Glen

aschidamini
10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi Big Boy,

I am glad you liked my "gold" system!!! And I will do my best to help anyone who asks for help/advice. And I got one e-mail today asking a question about steam systems. Let me give you all the same question I already sent him:

About Water Injection: In a combustion engine cars, the water injection gives you the best performance. That is because it increases the compression ratio also increasing the power of the engine when you need the most (at acceleration). Cools of the pistons, removes the carbon build up from combustion chambers, pistons and valves.

About Steam: Steam is water already expanded. And it is not as good as water. The effect is less power. But if you decide to go with steam, is better to start with a wet steam.

My water injection system is a complete kit. It comes with a box containing a pump, a filter, an accumulator, a relay, a thermo fuse, a water tank and electrical plug. It also has a 1/4" hose, a solenoid and a vacuum switch. My system is so easy to install that you will not need more than 2 hours max for the first installation. But after that, because it is interchangeable, you will not need more than 1 minute to remove from your car and install on another vehicle. Now, you will also need to run 3 wires to the trunk. 1 positive, 1 negative (coming from the battery) and, 1 from the ignition switch.

I hope this will give you the information you need. Please take a look at the HHO generators on my website: www.hydrogensolutionondemand.com . And if you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,
Alberto

clark
11-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Big Boy,
About Water Injection: In a combustion engine cars, the water injection gives you the best performance. That is because it increases the compression ratio also increasing the power of the engine when you need the most (at acceleration). Cools of the pistons, removes the carbon build up from combustion chambers, pistons and valves.

i really like this any instructions on how to make one. but um not to knock you or anything cause im new to this. BUT i have built a few motors and i have never seen a motor just add compression with out internal mods, unless your motor is turbod and you turn up the boost which in that case your just increasing your affective compression not your static compression. ie a regular honda d16 is 9.12:1 static compression with a turbo at 6psi its about 12.84:1 affective compression.

Roland Jacques
11-22-2009, 09:34 AM
i really like this any instructions on how to make one. but um not to knock you or anything cause im new to this. BUT i have built a few motors and i have never seen a motor just add compression with out internal mods, unless your motor is turbod and you turn up the boost which in that case your just increasing your affective compression not your static compression. ie a regular honda d16 is 9.12:1 static compression with a turbo at 6psi its about 12.84:1 affective compression.

If you add a non compressible Liquid into a combustion chamber the compression ratio of the remaining compressible gases goes up. Example, Reducing the TDC volume by 50% (from adding that much water) would double your compression ratio.

I think the very small amount of non compressible water that's added with WI, has just a very little effect on compression ratio, but it does change it a little. The expansion effect of water on the other hand is potentially large.

clark
11-22-2009, 11:29 AM
your overall compression is still gonna be the same from how i look at it. compression is measured by the cylinder head cc/hg cc/tdc cc and divied by headcc/hgcc/bdc cc = your actual compression

ie.
Cylinder Volume at TDC - 4.2cc
Cylinder Head Volume - 38cc
Gasket Volume - 5.4cc
This gives us a total TDC volume of 47.6cc

Doing the same addition at BDC...

Cylinder Volume at BDC - 418cc
Gasket Volume - 5.4cc
...gives us a total BDC volume of 461.4cc.

Now we simply divide total BDC (461.4) by the total TDC volume (47.6cc)...

461.4 / 47.6 = 9.693

Roland Jacques
11-22-2009, 08:32 PM
your overall compression is still gonna be the same from how i look at it. compression is measured by the cylinder head cc/hg cc/tdc cc and divied by headcc/hgcc/bdc cc = your actual compression

ie.
Cylinder Volume at TDC - 4.2cc
Gasket Volume - 5.4cc
This gives us a total TDC volume of 47.6cc

Doing the same addition at BDC...

Cylinder Volume at BDC - 418cc
Gasket Volume - 5.4cc
...gives us a total BDC volume of 461.4cc.

Now we simply divide total BDC (461.4) by the total TDC volume (47.6cc)...

461.4 / 47.6 = 9.693

OK, so if BDC is 100cc, and TDC is 10cc, then the ratios is 10 : 1 ratio.
Now if TDC Is changed too 5cc. (because of 5cc's of non compressible water is added in combustion chamber)

Then 100cc BDC, compressing to 5cc TDC, is now 20 : 1 ratio.

It's OK if we dont see eye to eye. Mainly because we are really only adding less than a drop of water per stroke, and that wont change much as far as compression ratios go.

hydrobus
12-09-2009, 10:18 AM
If water Injection leans towards Advancing the timing, and HOH leans towards retarding closer to TDC, then how does one find the balance ?