PDA

View Full Version : Volo FS2-HHO-Edition circuits

broandrew
10-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Volo FS2-HHO-Edition circuits

How many of you tried out a new Volo FS2-HHO-Edition circuit? It is an EFIE (dual O2), MAP/MAF adjuster, CIT & AIT temp. changer adjuster ALL IN ONE.

So if your an HHO booster fan, you should find about about the actual results. I posted a few here from people who bought one and tried it out.
http://hydrogengarage.com/volo.html

78% were positive results, 22% no results.

If you have tried the Volo FS2-HHO-Edition circuit, please give us your results, we post only your make, model , year car or truck along with no name or contct to you. It will be an anonymous page.

Do you know what this opens up ? Any modern car can now get 25% better MPG gains at 78% of the time. We need more results, so try one out.
Cheapest "All around legal EFIE", your gonna find at this present market.

jerrygoldsmith
10-29-2009, 12:02 PM
why don't the makers of those chips just send one out to a few of the forums like ours, to have someone install and review. Sure, it won't be the same for all vehicles but it would be nice to get some idea before forcing people to spend $100 on something that might not work and you probably can't return.

Roland Jacques
11-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Positive results may be higher. if we resit them corectly.

This was news to me

Volo FS-2 resiting NOTE

Found this and thought it was worth posting. ( i think I only resit mine at idle Ooops)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Jvb6i4SkY&feature=player_embedded

Roland Jacques
11-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Another resit tip

Install tips :

If you change anything in your set up, (add a cell, or change wear you put the intake hydroxy gas hose, etc. ) You should push the rest button on the volo blue box. Only do this when the engine has warmed up and in "closed loop" mode and idling, push the reset button. Most cars start up in "open loop" until operating temp. then switches over to "closed loop mode" ( 5 minutes or less) How do I know it is in "closed loop"? Buy a $160 Scangauge II, a gas saving mileage indicator on the spot. Ask any one who owns a Scangauge II, they will tell you that they love that thang.

Helz_McFugly
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Ive has great results so far but just found out about the reset thing. can you reset it while driving down the highway?

hanglide4life
11-12-2009, 08:10 PM
So, in that video, who knows about the bubbler venting? just a check valve on there or mech. actuated flapper or somthing?

Helz_McFugly
11-13-2009, 08:09 AM
So, in that video, who knows about the bubbler venting? just a check valve on there or mech. actuated flapper or somthing?
Yea thats what it sounds like to me. a one way valve or opening with a flap of rubber over it that doesnt take much negitive pressure to open. I dont think the negative pressure of the intake hose could open a check valve unless it had a venturi port on it.

biggy boy
11-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Positive results may be higher. if we resit them corectly.

This was news to me

Volo FS-2 resiting NOTE

Found this and thought it was worth posting. ( i think I only resit mine at idle Ooops)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Jvb6i4SkY&feature=player_embedded

Roland can you give use the low-down of that video, It has been removed by the owner.

Glen

sfttailpaul
11-15-2009, 07:53 PM
I have been installing HAFC Systems, professionally for the past three plus years. I started using the FS-1 about 6 months ago and have been pleased with the results. I have the FS-1 installed on 5 vehicles. I then swapped one out for the FS-2. I aw a further improvement after this was completed.
One thing of great importance is that after you re-set the FS-2 (engine in closed loop and running or key on, engine off) one has to wait approximately 125 miles before the new MAP is completely written. In this "probation" period, do NOT do anything, or else you have to start over. If you've installed everything including the FS-2 and are not getting gains that stay consistent, try the re-set AGAIN. You won't hurt it, and this re-set just might be the time it takes a hold o the ECU.
Regards & Good experimenting to all,
Paul
Extreme MPG Solutions (.com)

biggy boy
11-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Hey there Paul.
I reset mine today, I took the truck for a drive to warm it up then parked it, let it idle and did the reset.
Will see what happens!

Glen

spicerman
11-16-2009, 05:45 PM
I had to change out a bad Throttle Position Sensor. It didn't occur to me to do a reset, thinking they would be the same value to the ECU. The next fill I dropped to 15 MPG. I just reset it for the first time since installed.(early Sept.) This time The engine was warmed up and HHO & steam were "on"

The install inst. were pretty vague, ..So when I first hooked it up the engine was cold and nothing "on".......But I still got 22.8 MPG (W/steam & HHO) on the one long trip I took.:D Go figure?!!

HHO_Control
11-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Any one have a pdf of the directions for this little toy (Volo FS2) that they care to share? Thanks