PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi pajero 2.8 deisel turbo intercooler

steviespaj
12-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi all i,m new to this site but have lots of interest in the hho way , i bought a system from e bay that consists of 2 glass jars with electrode plates and all wiring.Trouble is i,m afraid to install it as one site i was on (pajero forum) said if i injected the hho before the turbo it would ignite in the turbo destroying it but if i injected it after the turbo it would not work please help anyone as i really want to install it but don't want to destroy my motor or turbo ant help please thanks :confused:

Grasack
03-22-2010, 05:43 AM
Hi Steve

I have a 3.2 mitsubishi turbo diesel and have been experimenting with various rates from .5 lpm to 1.5 lpm over the last 6 months
I have had no problems with injecting HHO prior to the air filter.
I have not seem any real gains in consumption but have reduced black smoke to zero. (Engine has 220K on the clock)
Have been looking on other HHO sites where they say small amounts 300cc-500cc per minute are yeilding good kilometerage gains
I am presently going down this track gradually reducing my LPM's. Am down to 600cc per min at the moment= No real change
However I will keep reducing to see if I get that sweet spot
Am also looking into introducing steam through the filter as people have said they have made good gains 10 to 20 %
However back to your question, I have not had any problems inecting HHO into my turbo diesel

Regards
Grasack