PDA

View Full Version : HHO explosion hypothesis

Nick7979
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
HHO EXPLOSION HYPOTHESIS

As I know so far it takes 1.8 to get water to turn into in to oxyhydrogen fuel. The problem is that it takes a single device to regulate the amperage to a single stack of plates. Could you not split the amperage between two stacks? Enabling you to double the amperage from one source. Example, If I were to double the amperage to 3.6 coming from the device and the split the the amps between the two stacks could I not double the output of oxyhydrogen fuel?
Under this hypothesis could you not even triple, quadruple or even many more increase the output of an oxyhydrogen generator? With this the only problem would be getting enough electricity to the array of stacks/ I have hypothesized that you could attach a sterling engine to each stack and that to the water tank. Keeping a hot and cold side so as to convert the heat difference to mechanical energy an then into electrical energy to be fed back into the device to support sustainability.
Beyond this point we are going into shear speculation. As far as I know no one has got this far to even possibly experiment with this idea. Since the sterling engine works to even out the temperature difference of the hot and cold side of the engine itself. It could be said that the potential for this is possible. As the stack gets hotter overtime so will the water. AS both sides even out the water turns into steam. Therefore potentially making it easier for the oxyhydrogen gas to p[ass though the H2O molecules. This in turn could increase the amount oxyhydrogen gas by allowing a more efficient plow of gasses. If the amperage were to increase at this point it may increase fuel output due to the possibility that the density of the water is directly correlated to the necessary amperage input to the plates.
Going one step even further, if you were to instantly vaporize the water into vapor and based on the theory that you can increase the amperage to increase the conversion process due to the decrease of resistance of the H2O molecules. You could potentially convert am amount of water into oxyhydrogen fuel extremely rapidly. At that point all one would need is a Heat source to explode the oxyhydrogen gas.
Here is the warning. Being that the sterling engines are in play the heat source is already there. So as you increase productivity so does the overall heat of the oxyhydrogen generator. When the oxyhydrogen generator reaches critical heat level you must cool the generator or all the oxyhydrogen gas will explode inside the H2O chamber, before reaching the combustion chamber if the internal combustion engine.

Nick7979
12-08-2009, 05:21 PM
If anyone has any thoughts, questions or Ideas please post. If there any corrections please also post. the function of the streling engine may not be what i believe it to be. if the sterling engine would make the water colder as it worked it would change the system abit. You would need to create an isulated barrier and another sterling engine opposing the otherbut not necessarily coneected to the other. with the insulated barrier passing through the second. Since one side of the second engine would be forced cold then the otherside of the engine and insulation barrier would cause the heat to increase on the other side of the secind engine whick could be inside of the chamber if water. causing the water to heat that way.