PDA

View Full Version : Re:Most efficient HHO generator cell construction techniques

robo5050
02-14-2010, 06:59 AM
Dear HHOforum members,
being a "NooB" in terrms of alternative fuels(LPG/CNG/and/or HHO),I would like to get a ballpark figure regarding the production of HHO gasses/Ltr with 4x4", 6x6" square cell generators powered by a Meyers/Lawton PWM circuit including the voltage-intensifier-Kit,and of including some one-way valves/bubbler to output th HHO gas out on demand!!:)

I am thinking I could get by with 2-5 Ltrs/Hr with the afore-mentioned
PWM with voltage intensifier circuit that should be capable of producing
4-8 Ltrs/m with a six-cell series cell and maintaning a constant-current circuit.!!??;)
btw,this will first be tested on a 6.5 horsepower Tecumseh Snioow King 4 stroke engine as my test bed!!
Any replies, hints, or suggestions will be greatly appreceated!!!:cool:[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Chippy
04-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Are you conditioning your cell as per Ravi? I haven't started building a cell yet due to finances but am researching until income tax time and have found that a lot of people don't understand that this conditioning is one important key to non-chemical HHO production.

usama
06-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Believe me there is no need of a PWM if you are using a SIX plate cell. Connect it using a relay from your car battery. turn on the rely after engine is on.

I have made a cell with SIX plates of 5x5", the cell is working quite well. there is no need of coupler if you connect it before air filter. It saves about 75% fuel as I have a 1000 cc car.

Autowrench
07-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Believe me there is no need of a PWM if you are using a SIX plate cell. Connect it using a relay from your car battery. turn on the rely after engine is on.

I have made a cell with SIX plates of 5x5", the cell is working quite well. there is no need of coupler if you connect it before air filter. It saves about 75% fuel as I have a 1000 cc car.

How do you wire your 6 plate design? Is it +nnnn- ?
I have a V8 engine to run, thinking about a 21 plate design. I am still new to dry cells.