PDA

View Full Version : March labs efie, hybefied-001???????????

rocky62
02-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Has anybody had experience with marchlabs dynamic efie? The model # is hybefied-001. I am having a hell of a time getting info from march labs about this efie. It has four pots on the front. I just want to know how to tune this damn thing. The instructions on the website only show two pots on the front.I'm a bit frustrated with this company. It's like pulling teeth to get any info from them. No one seems to know anything there. No info sent with efie. help would be appreciated. Thanks

delvis11
03-15-2010, 12:29 AM
can you send me a picture of it. I have some experience with these things and may be able to help.

Steve

HHO-LAB
07-03-2010, 05:32 PM
NEVER EVER BUY FROM MARCHLABS!!!
I had terrible experience!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Every time me or my friends buy from them its POORLY assembles they have what so ever no mechanical experience or may me 5 year old kids building their cells. no phone response or email, poor Dave @ dc hybrids answering calls :D
What a money/time waist!!!!!!!!!!
Do not waist your time and money!!!
Every time me or my friends bought from them had to rebuild their cells.
They use cheap plastic and POOR soldering job.
Only one good thing: nano cell works good, no problems.
Their DC module is nothing but regular car inverter.
You can do it your self.
Open inverter look for big capacitor in a middle of inverter, power up inverter and check voltage with multimeter it should be about 140v.
That it, solder your wires to that cap, now you have 120-140 VDC
Also you can use it as regular inverter.

ONE MORE TIME -----STAY AWAY FROM MARCH-LABS-----

If any one already made that mistake and bought from them please write your story.