PDA

View Full Version : Gaskets and SS plates

nuwan
03-07-2010, 03:55 AM
Rubber gaskets and SS plates(18 G) can be supplied for any required design for reasonable price. Example:2.8 mm thikness Rubber Gaskets with nail holes
outer diameter }$ 3.5 any country. SS plates 304,18 g 185mmx185mm }$7.00 to any country inclusve of delivery.

wayne keefer
07-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Do you take paypal, and how big are the plates with the holes in them?:confused:

lhazleton
07-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Wayne,
You might want to look at McMaster-Carr, also. Their prices aren't bad.

As an afterthought, ask Brian (RCFlyn) over at the Underground about it. He's got a local guy he gets it from really cheap!

rcflyn
07-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Wayne:
What cha wanting/needing???
My supplier only deals with 304ss, but as lee stated, I can get it CHEAP...
Man, it's Nice being a "Helping Hand" for an "Amish Community"

rcflyn
08-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Wayne,

As an afterthought, ask Brian (RCFlyn) over at the Underground about it. He's got a local guy he gets it from really cheap!

Lee, it dawned on me lastnight...
Ya don't suppose, This to be the "SAME" Wayne..... Do ya??????
Justa thought....

NEVER Mind... I just found the Answer to my Own Question... Amazing what a Little RESEARCH Will do HUH??????

lhazleton
08-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Well....umm...duhhhh........
Ya know, you're gonna give New Yorkers a bad name if you if you keep posting your revelations like that!!!!!!!!!:D

rcflyn
08-05-2010, 10:56 PM
WWWHHHOOOPPPSSSS....
Sooooo Sooorrrryyyyyy.....
Can't give us New Yorkers a BADDER name than we've already got.....

hhogeek
08-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi everyone,
I have been reading this forum for quite awhile now but have never put my 2 cents worth in until now. Maybe I can be of some help here. I have a good friend that makes my plates for me. They are 18 gauge 316L sanded on both sides. I use 3" X 7" plates for the actives and 3" X 6-3/8" for the neutrals. He charges me $3.50 a plate whether I order actives or neutrals the price is $3.50 each plus shipping. Here is a picture of them as I get them.

http://hhogeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/images/plates_gasket.jpg

He also supplies the gaskets. They are 3/32"thick Neoprene at 95 cents each.
I will sell them at the same price plus shipping. If you want different sizes let me know and I will see what I can do.

HHOGEEK

lhazleton
08-16-2010, 08:06 PM
That's a very nice price indeed! You should get lots of takers for such a low cost. Maybe some newbs will try building dry-cell reactors with them.:)
Nice to see someone selling something that's not ridiculous for a change.

hhogeek
08-17-2010, 02:13 PM
That's a very nice price indeed! You should get lots of takers for such a low cost. Maybe some newbs will try building dry-cell reactors with them.:)
Nice to see someone selling something that's not ridiculous for a change.

Thanks,

I'm not in it for the money... Unfortunately way too many are. Having these plates and gaskets makes it real easy to build a very nice dry cell. I use a configuration of: -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+ With the 3/32" gaskets it works really well.

Almost forgot, I can also supply the end plates in clear cast acrylic or HDPE ready to assemble for $15.00

HHOGEEK

HHOJeeper
08-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Wayne,

McMaster-Carr, sells everything