PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

HHOFreak
04-21-2010, 06:08 AM
WOW,...

I got a single cylinder engine running completely on HHO with full throttle regulation.

PLATES ARE WRONG! I mean, they do work, but the amount of energy consumed is retarded! Your trying to create an electro magnetic field, NOT HEAT!

I made a stainless steel wire mesh that consumes less then 50% of my original plate design power and yet produces 20% more over all gas! Not to mention you can buy this at a tracker supply store! They always have this in stock! My Electrode costs $20 per cylinder to make (just the electrode part)

Use wire, do the math.. and make sure it is the right gauge wire. And just for the record I DO NOT USE 12 volts, more like 50,000. How is this done? Use an after market high performance ignition system. You can dial it like a PWM and it instantly connects to an engine. and becuase it pulses, not on all the time it allows cooling timing between cycles.

I'm adding a cooling system next. I Found a liquid cooling system for computers that looks promising.

I'm also developing the remaining 3 electrodes for the three remaining cylinders for my 4 cylinder car. I may remove the AC unit and place an extra alternator to slit the load and have less tension on the engine well see. They do this all the time for audio applications.

I'm freakin' ecstatic! Good time of the year for this too! Winter just getting over!

HHOJeeper
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Hey go to Northern Tool and stick a solar panel on your cab to power your generator.

Stevo
04-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Hey go to Northern Tool and stick a solar panel on your cab to power your generator.

^ What in the F?

Drafty-01
04-26-2010, 04:32 AM
I'd love to see more info on your set-up. Diagrams & pics maybe.:)

charly2
05-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Congrats HHOFreak!!!, Is it based in the original Meyer´s design (concept)? is the frequency variable?.... lots of questions come to my mind....
I guess at this moment you must be very focused on your new discovery but please don´t forget to share some pics.

whynotthinkwhynot
05-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I wondered, with my limited science knowledge, if voltage was more of a factor than current.

Using a coil is interesting, but when your solution gets lower, current (amps) will increase and that will fry the coil. You'll have to keep a close eye or a large reservoir on the generator to prevent this. Current limiting devices would be prudent as well. Coils are not designed for high current.

lowride
05-30-2010, 05:54 PM
HHOFreak, please update us!

Roland Jacques
06-02-2010, 08:20 AM
You think Big oil took him out? :rolleyes:

Let that be a lesson to you. Post some details photo ... then they cant stop the technology. ;)

razy5
06-28-2010, 05:38 AM
So has anyone else done this yet. as in run a lil 1 cylinder engine off the hho?

I can see how the increased voltage would work. higher voltage forcing the electrons through the plates and electrolyte easier.

CNC MASTER
07-06-2010, 12:51 AM
So, was this guy for real or what? Makes some sense using ignition system but?????

randycat99
07-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm not convinced that ultra high voltage can really succeed to pass through SS screen mesh, but SS screen mesh could be a killer ticket as an alternative material in place of neutral plates. If there is a benefit with SS screen, enhanced surface area as a neutral plate entity may be what is at work. Higher voltage to pass through an electrolyte containing a body of SS mesh may be a natural part of the deal, though.

Not4spd
08-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Any updates on this? Which performance ignition system are you referring too? MSD, Accel? There are a few out there.

Which part are you talking about or are you referring to all of them?
Distributer
Coil
Ignition box or all 3?

TurtleTom
08-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Well, I think someone needs to try and replicate this. Hell, I might try and do this. Otherwise, I kinda feel this is B.S. from someone just passing by.

:p

Roland Jacques
08-17-2010, 08:23 AM
I have a aquatint who uses High voltage pulsed to split water. He believes it produces HHO that stays in mono atomic state longer than normal. He is a super smart guy and if he says he is doing it, I take his word.
As some as i have a free day I will try to learn the why's and how's of what he is doing. If he is willing to share it.

jimmyx1000
03-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Anybody seen this Guy or had contact

thanks

jvthundercat
03-29-2011, 05:27 AM
From what was described, it sounds a little like some of the new battery plate material. Just think of a green scubbing pad only of metal. There has been technology around for a few years to do this process, but not main stream yet.
From what I remember, you end up with like 800 percent increased surface area, but depending on the application the material could be a little thin in areas.
For electro magnet purpose and setup it could be good, but with a high voltage setup, unless you had a way to purge out all of the air traps, you could have a spark jump situation. If in a bath setup, you might not notice except if you turn out the lights you might see small white of blue explosions very similure to caviation in a hydraulics system.

Grandpa's Speedshop
04-24-2011, 03:43 AM
WOW,...

I got a single cylinder engine running completely on HHO with full throttle regulation.

PLATES ARE WRONG! I mean, they do work, but the amount of energy consumed is retarded! Your trying to create an electro magnetic field, NOT HEAT!

I made a stainless steel wire mesh that consumes less then 50% of my original plate design power and yet produces 20% more over all gas! Not to mention you can buy this at a tracker supply store! They always have this in stock! My Electrode costs $20 per cylinder to make (just the electrode part)

Use wire, do the math.. and make sure it is the right gauge wire. And just for the record I DO NOT USE 12 volts, more like 50,000. How is this done? Use an after market high performance ignition system. You can dial it like a PWM and it instantly connects to an engine. and becuase it pulses, not on all the time it allows cooling timing between cycles.

I'm adding a cooling system next. I Found a liquid cooling system for computers that looks promising.

I'm also developing the remaining 3 electrodes for the three remaining cylinders for my 4 cylinder car. I may remove the AC unit and place an extra alternator to slit the load and have less tension on the engine well see. They do this all the time for audio applications.

I'm freakin' ecstatic! Good time of the year for this too! Winter just getting over!

:cool: I been wondering. This guy has only one post and this was it. His concept is solid for ignition boxes regardless of who makes it works the same. Just the values vary from model to model. I am normally on the fuel-saver forum and just found this one a few weeks ago. To make this work on a car to make it pulse would be to run duel coils. this can be done easily. the spark box I call it takes 12v in and sends out up to 500v. the coil is going to give about 42k for a stock coil. I am looking at something like this, but this type of application. It could be done, but spark boxes are not cheap. the varing pulse he is talking about is the rev limiter. which is a good idea for the engine. Just the addition of a spark box would give the average engine an increase of 1-4 mpgs and up to a 15% increase in hp, plus it burns all the fuel in the cylinders and lowers emmissions. Big car guys won't tell you this but the gearjammers who race will. They all use them. But it is all at a low amperage. This might be worth a look in to. But these boxes are not cheap. The msd street fire model at Autozone is approx $150 and go up from there. Look to ebay for them and if they work go for price and for this to power a cell rev limiter not needed. That is my two cents.:cool:

reggaerican
06-19-2012, 11:47 PM
I always hate when someone posts great ideas like this and then never appear again..
great conceps and something for all of us to think about..

tweakedlogic
07-12-2012, 03:13 AM
It sounds bogus to me. One post, vague description, no pics, and no follow up.
Wouldn't that high of amperage arc?
I don't think just using a coil would work, they need a break to fire. MSD ignition boxes run about $300+, so I'm sure he didn't use one of those since real PWM can be bought way cheaper.

toyotawarrior
12-20-2012, 02:17 AM
hhofreak has inspired me

Akito
02-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Stanleys design was built around high voltage. His design is very much possible. Stanley used low amps high voltage with pwm. The designs we use today are not efficient. I'm already switching designs because the drycell needs to die so new bettrer designs can come through.

You can easily gain high voltage with ohms law.

toyotawarrior
02-09-2013, 01:05 AM
i am almost done my hho generator. im going to try useing an ignition coil i got from the auto wreckers with a pwm i got off ebay to create the pulse needed to set off the coil. im createing a "wet cell" with a pipe/coil combination to maximize the surface area. i agree, the dry cell needs to die, and people need to start building prototypes and comeing up with new ideas. why spend so much money on a pre-made drycell some other guy built just to hope you might save a few pennies at the pump.

myoldyourgold
02-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Great ! It will be interesting to see how things turn out. By the way the reason people use and build series flow through reactors is because of the 10 years of testing and development that has so far proven them to be very efficient. Well built HHO systems and properly tuned vehicles are getting 25% to #35% gains all over the world. It is to bad that there are so many snake oil salesman out there taking advantage of people that do not know how this actually works. One has to be very careful when you buy a HHO system especially where they are making outrageous claims in volume and gains. There is still lots of room for improvement in the series flow through reactors. People just are not willing to spend the money and time to do the research. Keep us posted on your development.

Akito
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM
i find a lot of ppl setups knd of funny lol. Why drain the hell out of your car battery and stress your altenator when you can just make higher amps from 12 volts. I see ppl not wanting to over heat there cell but your gonna need to over drive it to produce huge quanties of hho. Just will have to manage the temp like an engine does. Its not hard to make amps nor volts.

Akito
02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
I don't think just using a coil would work, they need a break to fire. MSD ignition boxes run about $300+, so I'm sure he didn't use one of those since real PWM can be bought way cheaper.

Msd uses high voltage and you dont need to buy a msd to get high voltage theres a very inexpensive way to get high voltage. Which I will make known after further testing lol

Akito
02-09-2013, 10:16 PM

Msd uses high voltage and you dont need to buy a msd to get high voltage theres a very inexpensive way to get high voltage.

reddevil
03-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Myoldyourgold I explained in my large wet cell why series is better 10 years of testing would give you the same redult but I explained why. High voltage is a cool idea to increase production instead of high amperage but I just want to mention something. If your using high voltage from a coil in a cell that has a gap of .063 50, 000 volts could jump that gap and ignite the hho in the tank if the right conditions happen. Im not saying they will cause your using some of that power through the rest of the cell so you wont have enough power to jump gap anywhere. But if you have a small cell and dependin on the design I dont think you'll have to worry using wire mesh but be carefulll guy.

myoldyourgold
03-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I have no problem with high voltage but it still takes x watts to make x lpm. High amps or high voltage. I have not seen any verifiable tests or science that show anything different. When you are working with a 12v or 24v systems it is just easier to use amps because you do not need hundreds of amps. If you are using the mains (house current) it is a different game.

charly2
03-11-2013, 10:47 AM
I would employ all those several K volts for ionizing the air before the hho inlet port and mix the hho in it, something like Meyer did. It will not drain much amps IMO.
The GEET creates a electrostatic charge that ionize the air but it is not easy to tune, a coil can be a much reliable option to do it.

Akito
10-29-2013, 10:07 AM
Yeah I like the plate design but I feel its time to evolve into something different. I been studying a lot in hopes of coming up with a new design. Also looking into different metals there has to be something else other then this. Its all too simple.

Stevo
10-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Also looking into different metals there has to be something else other then this. Its all too simple.

You will search and find that this has been covered here several times in the past. You might want to also search for "passivation", and "plate preparation" as most of the more advanced builders here do not simply clean their plates and install expecting magic to happen. To date, 316L is still the most resilient and affordable material available for most folks. This holds especially true when following proper plate preparation techniques. The most common misconception is that the plates are the most resistive part of a reactor. The reality is the water is still the most resistive part of a reactor.

Akito
10-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Volts are a lot better than Amps. When it comes down to it devices will only use the amps it needs. So if you have a device that requires 5 amps but your supply is putting out 15 your device will only use that 5 amps not the whole 15. Voltage on the other hand will fry it. If it requires 12 volts and you put 18 to it say bye bye. Volts is the way to go you just need to manage the heat.

I favor the Stanley Meyer tubes for this reason. There's a easier way to manage the heat. And making high voltage from a 12 volt 20+ amp system is a cake walk. The dielectric strength of water is around 20,000 volts. This is why Stanley didn't need an additive. Find the right frequency is all that would remain. But keeping that frequency is hard as it changes all the time with the amount of water that changes.

This technology needs to be for replacing gas not making better mpg for it. I'm not interested in saving a few bucks at the pump. I'm interested in replacing gas completely. I've looked into many designs and I just seeing everyone repeating the same design instead of something new. I'm currently working on new designs and will post when I setup my new lab in the garage at my new house. Also thinking about making a new website and building a research team to try new methods.

motocross1550
11-04-2013, 08:00 PM
i was thinking. if you were worried about air bubbles why not use a pump to circulate the water and help push the bubbles up?

ThomasJoseph315
11-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Hey folks! HHOFreak here under a new name! I am back! And,.. I have updates as I have been working on my project for the past few years.. OMG do I have updates for you! Is this forum still active? I don't have the test car from back then, I have moved on to a new one for mechanical differences.

Say hello and I'll begin posting :) Get your pad and pencils ready as this is going to be a long next post :)

leion8000
12-01-2013, 08:08 PM
hello, please post... i need a good cell design for what im working on.