PDA

View Full Version : H2-drytube

peepoweredcar
05-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Anyone heard of it or have any personal experience, or thoughts? its www.h2extreme.com i think, but they are not selling it right now. Their video looks like its good but i want to see if anyone has tried one first hand or anything. Thanks-Jacob

peepoweredcar
05-14-2010, 08:12 AM
ok i found an earlier video on the web he had made, and it looked like he was making those joe cells. So i think the H2 may be one of those? Anyone know if thats the design he used? Also anyone have experience with onf like that, his videos seem like its good, but wanted some real people opinions. Thanks

flyingdoc
05-20-2010, 07:10 PM
yeah been checkin these 4 a while..looks excellent...but cant find any details on construction,got a pretty good idea how there put together, its just those little practical details...its a bit out of order,and not in the spirit of this tech not to share ..!guess i'll have to start experimenting.

Drafty-01
06-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Sure looks like a pretty robust design. Not sure how it's assembled though. Would need to know at least that before I consider one of these. I don't think I'm on my own on this.

Cheers,
Martin.

plasma
06-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I found this link on their website a few days ago.

http://www.h2extreme.com/smalltorch.pdf

I hope it helps.

Drafty-01
06-07-2010, 05:17 AM
Hi Plasma,

It certainly clears one aspect of the design up, but also leads to a few more questions.

I'm wondering if the design is not as (theoretically) efficient as a drycell using similar materials etc, as the current density would decrease towards the outer tubes. What diameter is the inner tube with respect to the outer one? I wonder how it's sealed...

Interesting design for sure.

plasma
06-07-2010, 11:10 AM
I also doubt it's efficiency is as good as a drycell as it has about 2.3 v per tube gap. On the website, it claims you will get an mmw of 6 to 7.7 or you get your money back! Maby the cell has very little current leakage.

Owen_
06-12-2010, 05:55 PM
I also doubt it's efficiency is as good as a drycell as it has about 2.3 v per tube gap. On the website, it claims you will get an mmw of 6 to 7.7 or you get your money back! Maby the cell has very little current leakage.

Ha! 7.7 mmw half of which is steam, maybe.
It's not the worst design out there, by far (just look at waterforgas), but a crude dry-cell is likely going to do better.

lhazleton
06-13-2010, 09:50 AM
LOL>>Water For Gas. Good 'ol Ozzie Freedom! Master shyster and scammer.
To be fair and give credit where credit is due, if it weren't for his marketing brilliance and greed, 99% of us would never have heard of HHO, and we'd all be spending our time and money on something else!
Who else would be able to get away with selling 80 grams of KOH for TEN BUCKS?
Hell, we might not have ever even heard of Smacktard or Desertphile.:(
Oh, what a dismal world this would have been.....:rolleyes: