PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Chevy S10 TBI

JShho
08-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey, I have a 1995 Chevy S10 pickup with a throttle body injection system. I've put together a decent dry cell system, and I wanted to make sure that I installed it correctly in the engine. Should the installation of electrical components be any different from a regular fuel injected engine? I was thinking of adding an EFIE circuit and MAP enhancer. Where is the best place to introduce the HHO in the engine with a TBI?

myoldyourgold
08-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey, I have a 1995 Chevy S10 pickup with a throttle body injection system. I've put together a decent dry cell system, and I wanted to make sure that I installed it correctly in the engine. Should the installation of electrical components be any different from a regular fuel injected engine? I was thinking of adding an EFIE circuit and MAP enhancer. Where is the best place to introduce the HHO in the engine with a TBI?

No different. Worked on a 1994 S1500 Suburban. Gains depend on how efficient your reactor is. I injected into the air intake to the air cleaner as close as I could get to the filter.