PDA

View Full Version : Titanium and nickel

rpatten
02-23-2011, 07:44 AM
I've been on the smack web site and he has a rough sketch there of an mmo cell. It seems to me that it's just the negative plate that's titanium. Now is that pure titanium plate or is it MMO coated? and the neutral plates should I make these nickel? what about the positive that's supposed to be a different metal from the negative I've read.
It seems like a really good cell he's made because it doesn't pollute the water and gives off a purer HHO.
I'm really struggling to find decent information on these cells. People are more than happy to sell them to you but I want to build my own.

escou
02-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Yes that is where I am at right now also, and wondering the exact same thing, so please help guys? Where is the sketch at, on the smack web side can't seem to find it? Thanks

rpatten
02-24-2011, 05:01 AM
get on to his site, click on products, click on gen 5 booster, scroll down the page and it's there.
It seems that I was wrong, the neutrals are mmo the cathode is stainless steal but it doesn't say what the anode is made of.
So could I use just a titanium plate for the neutrals or are they steal plates that are mmo coated?
wouldn't it be better to use nickel instead of steal for the cathode?
and what do you use for the anode?