PDA

View Full Version : plastic screws nuts

smartHHO
07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Looking for plastic screws and nuts, washers and what not. been looking but not having much luck on finding any plastic screws longer then 4 inches for separation. Anyone know of a good vendor on the web or in the Austin Texas area?

Thanks in advance.

Stratous
08-03-2008, 12:59 AM
www.grainger.com

PAPAFIXIT
08-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Fastenal.com Has 6' Threaded Rod For $17. They Also Have Local Distributors.

computerclinic
08-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Looking for plastic screws and nuts, washers and what not. been looking but not having much luck on finding any plastic screws longer then 4 inches for separation. Anyone know of a good vendor on the web or in the Austin Texas area?

Thanks in advance.

I will be opening my online shop very soon, and will carry nylon and stainless hardware.

Its been a while since I made any progress on the site and in the shop due to my accident two weeks ago, but I will be up again very soon. I will also carry plates, cells and tons of other HHO specific needs as well. Another hold up is board approval for me to open my shop. I will be able to do stuff online alot sooner and before the shop opens though.

PM me if you have an immediate need and I can arrange something with you via Ebay if you like.

smartHHO
08-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks all for the information. Just doing experimenting right now and working on a good design so I can start selling them here in the Austin area. Most of the local shops seemed to have or are planning on stopping the nylon parts. Guess there is not a high demand. I seen some on grainger, will check out the other sites as well.

lemains
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM
I will be opening my online shop very soon, and will carry nylon and stainless hardware.

Its been a while since I made any progress on the site and in the shop due to my accident two weeks ago, but I will be up again very soon. I will also carry plates, cells and tons of other HHO specific needs as well. Another hold up is board approval for me to open my shop. I will be able to do stuff online alot sooner and before the shop opens though.

PM me if you have an immediate need and I can arrange something with you via Ebay if you like.
are u gonna have a website?