PDA

View Full Version : New connection

JonDoh
07-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone!

I just built my 1st generator.

I have a 94 Eclipse with an EFI.

I know for sure one HHO output line goes to the air intake.

Does another HHO output use a tee into the fuel line that goes to the injectors?

Stratous
07-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi everyone!

I just built my 1st generator.

I have a 94 Eclipse with an EFI.

I know for sure one HHO output line goes to the air intake.

Does another HHO output use a tee into the fuel line that goes to the injectors?

Negative, there is no need for a second input line. The air Horn will do just fine.

JonDoh
07-31-2008, 09:18 PM
In the drawing it had two output lines goin to the engine.

Can I use the gas line instead of the intake???

EltonBrandd
08-02-2008, 03:15 AM
In the drawing it had two output lines goin to the engine.

Can I use the gas line instead of the intake???

You cant use the gas line. It sounds like you are using the water4gas. If so I think it calls for connecting one line to the intake manifold and one line to the air pipe leading to the throttle plate, as close to the throttle plate as possible.

JonDoh
08-02-2008, 05:55 AM
^^ Uh Oh....

On my 94 Eclipse it's fuel injected so I tee connected to the fuel line right before the injectors.... is that a bad thing??

I was getting 350 miles to a tank..... I get over 500 after I did that without putting a line in the intake. I didn't connect it to the intake b/c I wanted to get an EFIE 1st.

So what I did is not correct???

EltonBrandd
08-02-2008, 07:17 PM
^^ Uh Oh....

On my 94 Eclipse it's fuel injected so I tee connected to the fuel line right before the injectors.... is that a bad thing??

I was getting 350 miles to a tank..... I get over 500 after I did that without putting a line in the intake. I didn't connect it to the intake b/c I wanted to get an EFIE 1st.

So what I did is not correct???

That doesn't make sense. If you hooked it to the fuel line there would be gasoline spraying all over the place, mainly it would be spraying in to your generator. It sounds like you tapped in to a vacuum line. Be very careful using vacuum, if your not careful the engine can suck water from your bubbler or electrolyte in to your engine. People think they are getting more production when using vacuum. It is an illusion, under vacuum the electrolyte can boil at about 125f. What kind of generator are you using?

JonDoh
08-03-2008, 05:10 AM
^^^ Powertube similar to Magdrive.

It's def gas but it's not sprayin everywhere. I had a one way check valve from the bubbler. Here's pix of the FIRST install before I put in the check valve & bubbler. Output line goes directly to injectors. Is this correct??

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/h2cars/Installs/94Eclipse1sm.jpg http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/h2cars/Installs/94Eclipse4inlinesm.jpg

Today I took the output hose from the gen off the gas/vaccum(??) line. I place the output hose to the intake bout 2" in front of the throttle body. PROBLEM: It ate up 1/8th tank of gas in about 30 miles, I immediately shut down the gen. Usually 1/8th would give me 50-60 miles. I think the computer saw too much air going in and it injected more gas..... what are some thoughts???

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/h2cars/Installs/Installdetailsm.jpg

Where should I have the output hose connected????

EltonBrandd
08-03-2008, 08:36 PM
your first connection was way wrong. The fuel made it in to the hho supply hose and stopped at the one way valve. Keep driving to see if the engine light comes on. It is most likely the computer that is making the air fuel mixture rich due to the oxygen created by the combustion of the hho. You have the supply line hooked up properly now and that is what is causing you a problem now. Start looking into an efie unit now.

JonDoh
08-03-2008, 10:17 PM
KEWL!!!! ThX

I found a PO man's EFIE.....

Don't like it b/c of the 1.5v battery needs to be replaced @ some time.

Anybody got some easy schematics on an EFIE using 12v ??

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/h2cars/Electronics/EFIEbasicsm.jpg