PDA

View Full Version : Where are all of the posts about real world results?

gte
06-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I was hoping to find some posts with "my real world results" in them, but haven't found anything about the change in gas mileage on anyones vehicle?

Stratous
06-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Then you havent read enough post, there are several results posted throughout these forums

Ronjinsan
06-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Yep I agree....mine is in 2 places at least!

grimr27
06-09-2008, 09:42 AM
The best way to get real world results is to make one and put it on your car.

Smith03Jetta
06-09-2008, 11:19 AM
My first generator that I put in my car produced 1 liter of HHO in 4.5 minutes. It resulted in an approximate 25% increase in my fuel efficiency. My thread is ALL about real world results but since I don't know everything there it to know about this stuff, I'm having to ask questions and build several different models before I get it right...

The second generator that I built produces 1 liter per minute but overamps. I'm going back to redesign the generator after I get the answers to a few of my questions. I'll then post the results on my thread. Feel free to follow it and ask questions.

Mr. Smith

gte
06-09-2008, 12:05 PM
I read your post just now, interesting!

I'd like to hear how many mpg you get, when you duplicate however you drive to get the average 30.5

I will be building mine very soon, I just ordered some plates and such

My first generator that I put in my car produced 1 liter of HHO in 4.5 minutes. It resulted in an approximate 25% increase in my fuel efficiency. My thread is ALL about real world results but since I don't know everything there it to know about this stuff, I'm having to ask questions and build several different models before I get it right...

The second generator that I built produces 1 liter per minute but overamps. I'm going back to redesign the generator after I get the answers to a few of my questions. I'll then post the results on my thread. Feel free to follow it and ask questions.

Mr. Smith

Smith03Jetta
06-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Please read my latest post on my thread on real world results...

Mr. Smith