PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 8 Plate dry cell 6x6" -nnnnnn+

methaneb
04-23-2011, 07:40 AM
Hello folks, I want to install a HHO generator on my 1.8L Toyota Corolla. I simply do not have the resources or skill to build a kit myself. It seems most of the kits on ebay only use 4 neutrals, when I figure 6 neutrals would be much more appropriate for the 14V my Corolla's alternator puts out. I'm looking for it to be made out of 316 SS, all SS hardware and endplates that are minimum of 1/2". I'm looking for 1/4" hose fittings set up for recirculation to a bubbler/resevoir. I would like the plates to be roughly 6x6". I'm targeting about 15-20amps and about 1.5LPM. I do not wish to spend any more than $150 max. I already have a bubbler, resevoir, and a ZFF PWM.

Could anyone direct me to a reliable manufacturer who makes quality kits? Any comments / suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

keiththevp
04-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Hello folks, I want to install a HHO generator on my 1.8L Toyota Corolla. I simply do not have the resources or skill to build a kit myself. It seems most of the kits on ebay only use 4 neutrals, when I figure 6 neutrals would be much more appropriate for the 14V my Corolla's alternator puts out. I'm looking for it to be made out of 316 SS, all SS hardware and endplates that are minimum of 1/2". I'm looking for 1/4" hose fittings set up for recirculation to a bubbler/resevoir. I would like the plates to be roughly 6x6". I'm targeting about 15-20amps and about 1.5LPM. I do not wish to spend any more than $150 max. I already have a bubbler, resevoir, and a ZFF PWM.

Could anyone direct me to a reliable manufacturer who makes quality kits? Any comments / suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

There is a guy that is local here in il that sells decent dry cells on ebay, and he will sell you extra plates so you can configure it any way you want. Look for the cell on ebay that has a big white circle sticker on the front that says liberator cell. His videos on the ebay ad are under ardentscientist.

methaneb
04-24-2011, 07:32 AM
Holy Cow! He's in Crest Hill! I used to live in Joliet, and will in fact be in that area today. This is awesome!! I've been dying to find another HHO enthusiast in the area to help motivate me to get my project done. Thanks a LOT for the tip!