PDA

View Full Version : VadaEnergy.com

SmoothieV
08-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Anyone heard of this place? They got an awesome website and seemingly professional products. My patience is really running thin with my home-made equipment and my semester is about to start again meaning I want to just get something in my car!

Let me know if anyone's had dealings with VadaEnergy!

dennis13030
08-01-2008, 09:23 AM
I just requested from them the "research" information pertaining to there claim that their HHO system doubles the life of the vehicle.

I really doubt they have this research. It sounds like another bogus claim "doubles the life of the vehicle".

SmoothieV
08-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Well I think any research, even if they can give it to you will be bogus. Only big car companies will be able to truly double the life of the vehicle because they've made the whole thing. However, I'm wondering if anyone here has gotten good results from their systems...

HYDROTEKPRO
08-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah, and I'm sure they MEANT double the life of the engine, not the whole vehicle.

HHO is wonderful, but it won't slow down chassis rust on vehicles in the northern regions. It won't make the paint last longer.

But it sure cleans up that motor oil pretty damn good! It's totally within reason that it will make the engine last twice as long.