07-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Dude like the ideas!

I'm new to hho, I'm working on a 73 super beatle for drag racing,
I'm trying to promote a green drag racing string
Here is my idea
A Pressurized system
I will use dc current to the drycell
And hho into injecters to motor

Now obviously water heats up with a current going through now is it the amps that heat up the water or is it the volts? Now yea obviously its a factor of both but which is more I guess is my question.
I think its amps cause amps can kill you volts knock u out
So let's say u put 6.5 million volts and 2.8 amps into a pressurized drycell and just making this up, but that 6.5 made a pressure of 800 lbs every 3 seconds used as a booster/nos into a system of 12 volts/5 lbs at engine idle, a 720 volt/ 30 amps for a accelerator at a 5 to 400 psi range of acceleration
Now that would mean it would have to be a pressurized strait flow system or would it need a pressure tank but if I did that I could have a option for even higher psi.
But now we come to operating the tanks output at a a lower out put with a high pressure behind it such completely loses me because that throws everything else out or does it because then in turn I would need 2 accelerators one for acceleration and one for booster speed but would that mean another tank? I don't know. I ramble on and intern get lost basically could my system work and if so how big would I need my drycell or would it matter considering the voltage?

Thanks for reading My nonsense

Farrahday
07-11-2011, 07:46 PM
So let's say u put 6.5 million volts and 2.8 amps into a pressurized drycell

18 million 200 thousand Watts! Just gonna look for a wall to bang my head against. :(

And I think you will find it's spelled 'Beetle' - unless that is, you're talking about one of the fab four!

D.O.G
07-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Dude like the ideas!

I'm new to hho, I'm working on a 73 super beatle for drag racing,
I'm trying to promote a green drag racing string
Here is my idea
A Pressurized system
I will use dc current to the drycell
And hho into injecters to motor

Now obviously water heats up with a current going through now is it the amps that heat up the water or is it the volts? Now yea obviously its a factor of both but which is more I guess is my question.
I think its amps cause amps can kill you volts knock u out
So let's say u put 6.5 million volts and 2.8 amps into a pressurized drycell and just making this up, but that 6.5 made a pressure of 800 lbs every 3 seconds used as a booster/nos into a system of 12 volts/5 lbs at engine idle, a 720 volt/ 30 amps for a accelerator at a 5 to 400 psi range of acceleration
Now that would mean it would have to be a pressurized strait flow system or would it need a pressure tank but if I did that I could have a option for even higher psi.
But now we come to operating the tanks output at a a lower out put with a high pressure behind it such completely loses me because that throws everything else out or does it because then in turn I would need 2 accelerators one for acceleration and one for booster speed but would that mean another tank? I don't know. I ramble on and intern get lost basically could my system work and if so how big would I need my drycell or would it matter considering the voltage?

Thanks for reading My nonsense

:eek:I don't believe it.

Just because some other newbie might read this and think it's a good idea ...

DO NOT try to compress or store HHO, it's killed people before.

Storing Hydrogen and Oxygen separately is possible. I've read somewhere about a drag boat run this way, I don't know if it was worth his trouble though.

As for the rest,
"Have fun storming the castle"

Pete.