PDA

View Full Version : We look for distributors

varicap
09-26-2011, 05:37 PM
We investigate and manufacture for over eight years HHO technology products and export our products to thirty-three countries.
We produce HHO devices for cars and for heating and welding. We also produce devices that produce high quality water by condensation from humidity.
Our products meet European standards.
We look for distributors for our products. You can see our products in www.hidrogenpower.com HHO or contact us by hidrogenpower@hotmail.com

dannsalik
11-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Hi, Nice production, i thinks providing nice services..:)

koya1893
11-28-2011, 09:20 PM
We investigate and manufacture for over eight years HHO technology products and export our products to thirty-three countries.
We produce HHO devices for cars and for heating and welding. We also produce devices that produce high quality water by condensation from humidity.
Our products meet European standards.
We look for distributors for our products. You can see our products in www.hidrogenpower.com HHO or contact us by hidrogenpower@hotmail.com

First let me give you something to think about, years or research and I am sure thousands of miles testing, which is great. If you want someone to sell these for you, you might want to give more detail. Because I for one have a hard time being convince that a sealed box without a reservoir feeding it comes close to being a "wet cell" design. I consider that behind times. Can you offer me some configuration on the cell construction. How many plates, equalizing holes size, are the plated media blasted, passivasin treatment. How strong is the solution? What kind of electrolyte? what about the bubbler? Have you considered a compact unit? Send one to me and I'll test it on one of my testbed, if it performs as advertise I'll cosider it.