PDA

View Full Version : HHO does not work. Extensive HHO Parts package for sale

marineprojectgroup
10-21-2011, 11:09 AM
I spent $5000 on parts to test and develope a Hydrogen (HHO) system to enhance the burn of Internal Combustion Engines. We see these systems all over the internet at $1000++ each and more. After extensive very closely controlled tests I found that injecting HHO into the engine has no effect whatsoever on fuel consumption. I thought I would be spending my time turning 10% gain into 20% gain for example - I had no idea that HHO does not work at all. So now I have this huge lot of equipment and materials that is useless to me. I will be happy to get rid of this worthless stuff at half price. Inventory includes 4 completed electrolysers, PWM power supplies, two complete sets of 9 pc's Omega flowmeters for liquid and gas, sheets of 16Ga SS and Titanium, 0-50A 0-50V variable power supplies, plastic resavoir tanks, sheets of 1/2 inch thick acrylic, sheets of gasket material, 100's of plastic pipe fittings, plastic tubing, etc etc. Everything is here you need to manufacture useless HHO Systems that do not work and then sell to the gullible Public like me. cb_chapman@yahoo.com

myoldyourgold
10-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Why did you spend so much money on something that you now say does not work? Your tests do not meet what science would call valid. What you should be saying is that with your limited expertise and knowledge, based on testing one small diesel engine / generator you were not capable of getting any gain.

Your condemnation of HHO is like saying I took an aspirin and my headache did not go away so aspirin does not work. LOL Your testing is limited to one engine admit it. When you can say you have tested 100 or more different types of engines, with an efficient reactor, proper tuning and you still get the same result on each of then I would consider taking note.

Your experience is unfortunately one that is shared by many misguided people who have been taken to the cleaners by unscrupulous retailers who sell everything from mason jars to exotic reactors that have no science behind them. Research before you spend one thin dime. Desperate people do desperate things on both sides of the fence especially in today's economy. One can not be to careful.

I am sorry you have had such a bad experience. With more research you might have been successful or stayed away from HHO all together. Either way would have been better than where you are now.

Just do not drag the whole science down with you because of your failure. Who would you expect to buy your stuff if HHO does not work. If what you say is true and if I were you I would not feel right sending someone else down the same road even at half price.

RustyLugNut
10-21-2011, 03:28 PM
I didn't see this post until I completed a carefully crafted reply on the other thread.

This, unfortunately, is the other side of HHO. The despondent true believer become cynical opponent.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Carry on folks.

Stevo
10-29-2011, 12:10 AM
I spent $5000 on parts to test and develope a Hydrogen (HHO) system to enhance the burn of Internal Combustion Engines. We see these systems all over the internet at $1000++ each and more. After extensive very closely controlled tests I found that injecting HHO into the engine has no effect whatsoever on fuel consumption. I thought I would be spending my time turning 10% gain into 20% gain for ...

U MAD? :D

Name ur price for the parts in this thread.

hhomakers
04-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Plain and simple you dont know what you are doing and didn't know how to build a unit that puts out Hho with very little amp draw that's what happens thou sorry for being so blunt but I know different.

jawbraeka
04-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey, maybe they should be running the system outside of a vehicle, calibrate it before putting it on an engine and then adding it to the car when they have worked out all the kinks first.

I am doing this with my setup so i know exactly what i'm adding to my car that currently works... the system is the outlying variable so far, so when i have that in order i can assess where the car needs to be tuned to the working system... merging the two working elements and getting them to work in conjunction with each other.