10-31-2011, 05:00 PM
Can any one help me in giving the actual Plate design
Pring and cut size
Including the Gage and Thickness etc
thanks
Joy

lhazleton
11-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Do research. Everything you need to know is posted in here. All you need to do is look.:rolleyes:

myoldyourgold
11-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Use the search feature on this forum which should make your job much easier. Try different names for the same thing. All the info is here in more than one spot. When you think you know it all you just have not looked enough. LOL

Magni
11-01-2011, 09:03 PM
cell #Tube with one mm_to_1.3 spacing and 10 cm long, Pwm i use Lowton circuit >>>>http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fk8PGTQCdag/TLtShuBiInI/AAAAAAAAAXk/codhIe5HDXU/s1600/DaveLowton555h.jpg >> But i don´t use the Bifilar 100 tuns coil and straight to the cell (important) my setup is from the drain (D)of the transistor i have a blue wire of the transformer the read on the transformer to the + on pwm circuit.The transformer must not be any transformer, The ideal transformer have on it´s primary 200 turns secondary 600-900 turns flat core! and handle high frequency´s exemple>>>> http://www.jensen-transformers.com/an/Audio%20Transformers%20Chapter.pdf flat core ;) .Then! from the secondary of the (evil) Transformer comes a diode hv high switching diode then from the diode -->[-- 100 to 300 turns 22 swg wire on ferrite-rod core 15 cm from there to + on the cell then from - on the cell to another 100-300 or variable coil,from there to other end of transformer lets call it minus...

Perfect setup

Now making HHO gas,but now i want to make more of it not in the sense in volume but i the sense of power,easy right? now i make another cell same setup.... but in that cell won´t be water only inlet for HHO, From the primary to secondary no water cell inside that cell i have laser light .End of dyer'y Diaz@internet.is

Now making hho with 7 volt and 0.008 amps , Waiting for the perfect transform and nothing to spice the water