PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Dingel's Honeycomb-Separator

ethospete
11-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Daniel Dingel converted his first car to run on ordinary tap water way back in 1968! He showed me a government white paper showing a 5-year recovery contingency plan if he was to have released his technology back then. He was given $1 million to 'continue his research' but to then just take people out for rides in his water-powered car; but not to tell anyone how it actually worked... And I promised him that I wouldn't release this information until after he had passed on and left this world.

http://www.dinglefoundation.com/images/bonnet.jpg

Thousands of people, from all over the world, trying to discover his secret visited him almost daily... If you look closely at the picture above, he had written the instructions on how it works under the bonnet:

H2+O+[12V+HONEYCOMB SEPARATOR+H2O+SPARK]= ENERGY CALORIES

And, as always, clearly hidden in plain view!

http://www.dinglefoundation.com/images/daniels-hydrogen-cell.jpg

The HONEYCOMB-SEPARATOR is the key

The NEODYMIUM MAGNETS + BISMUTH make up the core...

They thought (hoped) that he'd taken his secrets to the grave with him...

http://www.dinglefoundation.com/images/honeycomb-matrix.jpg

So there's the formula and the main pieces of the puzzle... who out there is going to be the first person to replicate Daniel Dingel's 'HONEYCOMB-HHO-SEPARATOR'..?

Another very big clue is that it also generates electricity... You put 12v of electricity into the unit and it disassociates the water molecules and gives out the HHO gas... but, if you disconnect it from the car battery, it then gives out electricity... so it's a two way reactor.

Water and electricity in... and you get HHO gas out...

Put just water in... and you then get electricity out...
Daniel told me that by connecting one of these units to an inverter, to step up the output voltage, and simply filling it up with water, it would then power a small fridge or TV for several months, he said approximately three to four months... He didn't say, but I presume that after that time you just had to fill it up with some more water again...

With the unit out of the car and sat on the ground with water in it he had an electric car lamp (12v) and when he connected it to the unit and put one connection on a probe and put it inside and touched it on the main flat honeycomb mesh inside of the unit the lamp lit.

And the unit was definitely running on pure tap water as he filled it from the mains water supply, and I even put my finger in and tasted it, just to make 100% sure... and it was ordinary pure tap water with no electrolyte.

He did also say that if fresh water isn't readily available it will work just as well with sea water... and that the car would drive at 70km/h for approximately 1 hour, on 1 litre of tap water... He also told me that so far he had converted over 100 cars there to run on water since he first invented it.

I was originally a car mechanic for 15 years, so I know my engines inside out, and I inspected it, I drove it, and it works.

The man was a genius, god rest his soul, and a brilliant mechanic, scientist and engineer. He had done a lot of fuel saving modifications in the first place to make the engine run more efficiently.

He showed me a neat little trick whereby you hacksaw a grove about 1mm down from the top end of a spark plug, the threaded bit that screws into the head, cut the grove just over half way around the outer circumference of the threaded part. You then bend that part up, drill a small hole down the centre electrode and put a small round-headed screw in the middle, and then bend the outer bit that you cut previously up again and you have something which looks almost identical to the ever-lasting spark-plug which was first patented many years ago, yet still isn't being used by the car manufacturers.

http://www.dinglefoundation.com/images/firestorm.gif

He also used his EMF Oil treatment which is a plant-derived synthetic oil additive which reduces the coefficient of friction to almost zero in any mechanical device which is lubricated with oil. No air filter and he had slightly modified the air intake to let more air in past the throttle valve and to incorporate the HHO gas feed pipe.

The timing needs to be set to after TDC instead of before TDC i.e. if it's normally 8 degrees before TDC start somewhere around 8 degrees after TDC... and you also need to work out a way to eliminate the waste spark if your engine has one, i.e. if it sparks on the exhaust cycle as well as the compression cycle and most 4-stroke petrol engines do. The waste spark doesn't matter on petrol engines... but with HHO it's a completely different kettle of fish.

Also, as HHO gas burns much hotter you need hardened valve seats or you'll soon burn them out running on pure HHO gas. LPG engines should be a lot easier to work with and convert as they should have hardened valve seats in them already.

He also explained to me that most of the extra gadgets fitted under the bonnet were simply red-herrings to throw people off the scent and confuse them; like the three large solenoids at near the front of the engine - they were just fitted there for show and didn't actually do anything.

I've done my bit... now it's up to you...

Good Luck! ...and be careful out there... it really is a mad, mad, mad world!!!

All the best, Ethos Pete...

e: ethospete AT gmail.com

myoldyourgold
11-04-2011, 12:08 PM
The NEODYMIUM MAGNETS + BISMUTH make up the core...

Where did Dingel ever mention the Neodymium magnets and how are they incorporated in the Bismuth honeycomb?

http://www.yet2.com/app/list/techpak?id=48752&sid=350&abc=0&page=tpprint

ethospete
11-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Where did Dingel ever mention the Neodymium magnets and how are they incorporated in the Bismuth honeycomb?

http://www.yet2.com/app/list/techpak?id=48752&sid=350&abc=0&page=tpprint

He wasn't allowed to mention it anywhere as I stated in the heading above... I visited him on March 28th 2008 at his home in the Philippines.

When you look in the top of the unit you can see the honeycomb grid, about 2/3 of the way down inside the unit, sat horizontally above the core below.

He told me that a good scientist, with a good understanding of physics and metallurgy, would be able to crack it from the information above. I'm just the messenger and an ex-car mechanic... I'm unfortunately not a scientist or an expert in metallurgy.

He said bismuth is the key... from the discussion below, maybe the core is a series of blocks of bismuth and neodymium magnets put together in a certain configuration and the honeycomb above is made out of some other metal. Or if the honeycomb is made of bismuth and then the magnets are below that.

I found a discussion on overunity.com on the subject of neodymium magnets and bismuth so maybe they might be able to shed some more light on the matter as they were discussing the possible applications of using bismuth with neodymium magnets. Like I said, I'm unfortunately not a scientist.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10727.0

Bismuth, Diamagnetism and magnetism
« on: May 13, 2011, 01:37:24 AM »
Instead of using magnets opposing one another, is it possible to use neodymium magnets opposed by Bismuth arrays in an attempt to perform useful work?

Bismuth is very strongly diamagnetic (which is to say it creates a magnetic field in opposition to an externally applied magnetic field).

I would be interested to know if such arrays (in certain configurations) might prevent back-emf?

Free Energy
Bismuth, Diamagnetism and magnetism
« on: May 13, 2011, 01:37:24 AM »
Sponsored links:

quantumtangles

Re: Bismuth, Diamagnetism and magnetism
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
I was thinking for example about using Bismuth as a 'dielectric' in a neodymium sandwich and wondered what would happen in that event.
Free Energy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
quantumtangles

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »
Could any configuration of bismuth and neodymium possibly be used to create that almost mythical creature, the magnetic monopole?

- 0 -

...I think you can actually buy ready-made shielded magnets now..?

All the best

Ethos Pete...

myoldyourgold
11-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Thank you. I had seen that thread on overunity and have done some limited research on bismuth which I have some ideas of my own on how to use it in conjunction with a gas conditioner which has neodymium magnets in it. Now after reading your post I might do some more research and see if I can do some simple testing to confirm what you have suggested. Thanks again.

Weapon_R
11-04-2011, 08:07 PM
ethospete

Wonderfull post thanks.:cool:

ethospete
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Many thanks and it's my pleasure... :) Good luck!

Maybe also try adding some Bismuth to the shield here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vUcWn1x3Tss
As he says in the video, both wheels need to have teeth to maintain the correct alignment... That might mean that they have to be aligned exactly, or slightly offset by one or two teeth...

Also, I'd suggest having the whole unit built horizontally, instead of vertically as depicted in the video.

I reckon it's getting very close now to something that will actually work! :)

I think that shielding is the key and that they deliberately only ever gave us conventional North-South magnets as they won't work as standard.

These new programmable magnets might somehow be useful too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktX1VqVnbys
All the best

Ethos Pete...

P.S. I've just put together a new facebook page with links to all the most interesting videos etc. that I've ever found on free energy devices.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ethos-Group/313698195311575

2bighybrid
11-07-2011, 11:54 PM
A picture I got from a friend. Im from the Philippines also.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3350/danieldingelcellinterna.jpg

"Manong" (respect to the old) Daniel once said, electrical current splits water into hydrogen and oxygen.

He also stated in one of his video, the more current the more hydrogen production.

I hope it will help.

hhoconnection
11-08-2011, 10:36 AM
OK, this post has me completely freaked out! A couple of years ago while pondering everything HHO, I had a shape in my head that I could not get rid of. I told several people about this, obsessed about it for a while and finally let it go. The shape that I could not get out of my head was THE HONEYCOMB! This morning I stumbled on to this thread and my jaw almost hit the ground. Now I am convinced that we MUST follow up on this.

myoldyourgold
11-08-2011, 11:12 AM
The shape that I could not get out of my head was THE HONEYCOMB!

It is not the honeycomb shape. If you study some of the fuel cell designs that use similar tech you will see that the shape is for flow and possibly field generation/cutting but nothing else. The other picture posted does not show the honeycomb so suspect he changed his design over time improving it as he went. It would be helpful to have dates on the pictures. This road is a very long one and no one has gotten near the end of it yet. It is kind of like looking for the holy grail with a few more verifiable facts. If you look at all his videos you will find a number of conflicting/changing facts. I have always had an open mind but..... I have also talked to a number of people that have visited him while he was alive and they all had slightly different ideas on him and his reactor. Interesting to say the least.

ethospete
11-09-2011, 05:08 PM
I'm glad I've got people thinking... :)

@hhoconnection - Great minds... the honeycomb shape must have come into your head from somewhere and I agree that it's part of the solution.

My visit and the photos were March 28th 2008... if you look closely at the honeycomb photo I posted above you can see the bees underneath it - it was just posted to demonstrate the pattern... but when I saw Daniel's unit in March 2008 you could see the honeycomb mesh inside.

Most people are using solid plates but this then only lets the HHO gas come out from the gap between the plates... with a honeycomb plate the HHO gas can literally bubble through the plate itself... So I think that is one point of interest... Making a unit with one solid plate and then one honeycomb plate and then another solid plate and another honeycomb one would give more free area inside the cell for gas to flow out from easier. Or even all honeycomb plates but every other one staggered at an off set.

March Labs in the States: http://www.hybridconversions.com/ even have a honeycomb shape on their logo but are still using solid plates, as far as I'm aware.

Neodymium magnets, and a honeycomb, and a bismuth core definitely definitely hold the key IMHO. Now we just need to unlock it... :)

I flew to Vietnam and arrived here today and hope to have some more definitive answers very soon.

All the best

Ethos Pete...

2bighybrid
11-09-2011, 09:46 PM
In one of his video, he said. From12vdc to Ignition coil AC then its goes DC thru the system.....I think the electrical system is not a straight thru and has something to do with it.

ethospete
12-19-2011, 09:58 PM
The drawing on the hood says how it works... one of the keys is his honeycomb plate (or plates) as it allows for much easier gas flow actually through the plates themselves as opposed to solid plates. But this does greatly reduce the overall metal surface area of the plates... but, that said, that might not be a bad thing...

There are two types of hydrolysis - 1 uses brute force and high current and an electrolyte and produces a lot of heat.

The other is unconventional electrolysis as perfected by Daniel Dingel and Stan Meyer (both who are dead now) - this uses pure tap water with no electrolyte and far lower currents and produces little or no heat.

There's a key somewhere that hits this magic point where mass disassociation of the hydrogen and oxygen occurs which is far greater than anything produced through conventional electrolysis.

There are three different frequencies where greater dissociation occurs and the exact frequencies vary with each unit so aren't set in stone and need to be found by trial and error but are usually around the same frequencies give or take a little.

Stan Meyer's 'pipes' in his original HHO unit, if you look very closely, you'll see that they have slots cut out of the top of the outer tubes - the only logical reason for this is to tune the pipes in exactly the same way as you do with church organ pipes - as the outer tube is obviously larger than the smaller one inside they will both resonate at different frequencies... So I believe that he cut the slots in the outer tubes to tune them so that both the inner and outer tubes resonate at exactly the same frequency. So I think that the success of this early unit was somehow based on harmonics and or resonance.

Danial Dingel's is/was a completely different design and I believe he'd cracked the code by combining magnetism with bismuth as the core at the bottom of his unit and then had the honeycomb plate (or plates) mounted horizontally above the core, immersed in the pure tap water and, due to the holes in the honeycomb, this allowed the HHO gas to flow up from the core and through the honeycomb mesh. I'm still pondering if there is any significance with the honeycomb holes being hexagonal and if it would work in exactly the same way with the plate or plates having round holes in them - I can't really see how the shape of the holes would affect the workings of the unit so it might just have been that it far was easier to buy honeycomb mesh off the shelf as opposed to buying solid plate(s) and then drilling hundreds of holes in them.

Since I met Daniel in March 2008 I've not actually done any experiments as in the December they destroyed my business and I had to focus on putting that back together again just to survive. But I really do need to sit down with some magnets and some bismuth and some honeycomb mesh and have a play about with them and see exactly how they interact together. The very intriguing thing was that the unit also generated electricity all by itself as soon as you added water too it - he said with a mains inverter it would power a small fridge or a TV for about three months! So simply connect a few units together in parallel to give you more current output and you wouldn't need very many connected together to give you 5kw which would power the average small house.

I agree with you about too much current creating too much heat but this is still looking at it conventionally... There is a much more efficient way of doing this - it's just a matter of unlocking the correct combination and then getting that EUREKA moment! :))

All the best

ethospete...

ethospete
12-20-2011, 04:26 AM
Daniel Dingle's HHO Generator can also be used to generate free electrical energy from ordinary tap water. As you will see in this video, when the cell is full of water it generates the electricity to power an electric light. He then siphons out the water and the unit will no longer power the lamp. He refills it with water once again and again it lights the lamp. By using a mains voltage inverter this unit can be used to power a small cooker or television set for approximately three months before it needs refilling with water again. Connect several of these units together in parallel to generate more power output and you wouldn't need very many units to generate 5 Kw which is enough electricity to power the average small home! Why has this technology been suppressed by the IMF and the Wold Bank since 1968 when Daniel first invented it..?

Free the suppression of free energy technologies today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3URHBYGMaCo

All the best

ethospete

2bighybrid
12-27-2011, 08:37 PM
As far as I knew, applied voltage should be = to decomposition voltage...anything in excess will dissipate heat....even if you get a high current, for as long as the applied voltage to the cell is within the decomposition voltage standard, production will not go down.

myoldyourgold
12-27-2011, 11:00 PM
As far as I knew, applied voltage should be = to decomposition voltage...anything in excess will dissipate heat....even if you get a high current, for as long as the applied voltage to the cell is within the decomposition voltage standard, production will not go down.

This might be true theoretically but at 1.23 Volts(decomposition voltage) you will have very little volume in fact so little that is is not worth the effort. Even though I have seen action at .75volts it is so little that it is not useable in fact if you blink you will miss the bubble. I am working on something that might solve this problem. It is a long shot though. It will be some time before I will be able to know if it works or not. If it does work then 11 cell reactors will be all the rage. LOL

rpatten
12-29-2011, 01:51 PM
after a quick wiki read up of bismuth, it says that it creates voltage depending on temp but I wouldn't think much.
After typing it in on ebay it seems very cheap to buy and so do the magnets.
Anyone started experimenting yet or has anyone phoned any more pic's or vid's on this?
If you look through the honey comb, there does seem to be the beautiful colours of bismuth there, is the honey comb there just to mask what's under it?

rpatten
12-31-2011, 11:09 AM
well after spending 40 pounds on bismuth and a day of testing I've had very disappointing results.
I've tried it in tap water, salt water and KOH.
I've tried it as the anode and cathode.
I've tried it with the earth magnets as the anode and the bismuth as the cathode and vis verse.
I've used 316 and copper
I've used extremely large earth magnets and small ones in different places, in and out of the water to give various magnetic fields.
I've even tried melting the bismuth and placing a magnet in its centre, once cooled using that.
and a couple of other things.

Either this is a good fake and daniel dingle was a million dollars richer or he's led you down the garden path to protect his secret, because as far as I can see bismuth is a cheap experimental pipe dream.

I did find a cell called the mighty joe cell that uses bismuth as a core but the difference the bismuth must make is nominal if at all and you couldn't run a car on it. Interesting spherical design though.

Any feed back to prove me wrong is more than welcome and I hope someone does, I'd like to make 30lpm for my projects but can't get near it so it is a shame.

myoldyourgold
12-31-2011, 04:35 PM
You might have jumped to soon. Do not give up so easy. Here is something to study. I could not find the patent that was very close to what Daniel was doing but when I find where I saved the link I will post it. Got a new computer and things are still not set up where I can find everything. LOL as if that would help!! Here is a bunch of them and this should give you the clues you need. Good luck.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bismuth+fuel+cell+patent&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

HornerDees
01-02-2012, 11:32 AM
bismuth is dimagnetic, so is water. so the water is being crushed by the fields...... anyone ever try Ultrahigh-pressure electrolysis? It should be vary efficient. any thoughts???? was his setup bolted together??? under pressure?

rpatten
01-03-2012, 04:57 AM
I did experiment with pressurised water, the difficulties were that pressurised water conducts heat much better so as soon as you run electricity through it you get a good water heater and the water pressure rise very very quickly. The other difficulty is separating the hho without squirting water everywhere.
You can get round some of these problems but it isn't ideal.

List of things you need:

You have to have an expansion vessel, to counter the rise in pressure.
A pressure gage to monitor pressure.
A pressure relief valve of at most 3bar or you could blow hot electrolyte over yourself/eyes.
A strong cell design, mine kept leaking as the metal expanded and shifted the seals.
An air separator, these inevitably dribble water so a second separator would also be needed.
A radiator to keep the temp down.
and finally a hydraulic pressure pump to fill the system.

I am a central heating engineer and dabbled with this idea as all of the items above are involved in a seal system central heating system. I gave up as it was very complicated and costly to get right. It would be bulky and you'd never get it into a car.

2bighybrid
01-04-2012, 02:53 AM
As Mr. Dingle said, From 12volts dc to ignition coil ac then convert to dc thru the system. Might possible to have inverter using ignition coil then step-down converter dc.

rpatten
01-04-2012, 03:28 AM
That statement of his is confusing because in one of his videos he does a bench test of the system on a car battery no AC coil there? (from what you can see)

myoldyourgold
01-04-2012, 11:21 AM
There has been more than one contradictory statement made by Dingle. I have not been able to determine if it was because he changed some of his methods over the years, or if it was to mislead, or just him getting forgetful as he got older. None the less there are obviously enough people that assisted him who should be aware of exactly what he did, not to mention the actual car and device. Who is in control of all of that? If this is truly a working water car, and I have no real evidence that it isn't, then who is holding up the information now and why? I have read all of his reasons but they no longer apply. Even though the research is interesting and might turn up something, I see no reason to spend more time until there is better verifiable evidence to support Dingles claims. It is like looking for a lost gold mine that actually might exist but also might not.

2bighybrid
01-06-2012, 11:32 PM
That statement of his is confusing because in one of his videos he does a bench test of the system on a car battery no AC coil there? (from what you can see)
The bench test is only to prove that water is actually the source of lighting the bulb...Today, anyone can also do that.. inside the reactor, put a capacitor on series to the cell and when you disconnect the battery the bulb will still lighted because of the electrons produced inside the cell.

You may search all his videos and other pictures taken by some hobbyist. you will notice a second ignition coil...and the one with interview with a Japanese national..

I have come up with this technique...my ignition coil circuit with 220 ac output is already working.....my regulated ignition coil driver is ready, pwm ready..only my MOT transformer and the cell is still on going...

ethospete
01-16-2012, 09:35 AM
@rpatten ... sorry to hear your results haven't been successful yet and well done for trying... I'm still convinced bismuth holds the key... The honeycomb picture above was just one I found on Google to demonstrate the honeycomb effect - if you look closely they are bees inside it... :)

Daniel's unit is/was definitely genuine... as I inspected it and drove the car and it ran on nothing else but HHO from ordinary tap water - I even tasted it... just to make 100% sure.

We currently think that there's a connection between the heavy water H3O and the number of electrons in the outer shell of the bismuth...

While we're still trying to fathom this one out and if you still want 30+ LMP check this one out:

http://www.punchhho.com/

For interest, here's my latest video collection of interesting devices:

http://dinglefoundation.com/water-the-alchemy-of-nature.php

All the best

ethospete

ethospete at gmail dot com

ethospete
01-16-2012, 09:47 AM
@myoldyourgold The feedback I got from the Philippines was that when Daniel passed away his son flew over from the States and everything was very quickly and conveniently 'disposed' of. As you rightly say, the only leads left there now are his assistants which, when I was there in March 2008, were two young women and a young man... all of whom seemed to be pretty up to speed with everything and how it all worked. But, as you say, again like looking for a needle in a haystack now.

Stan Meyers original unit and Daniel's are the only two units I've found that use very low current and ordinary tap water (no electrolyte)... so are using some new form of unconventional electrolysis... I believe that the way in which the two units work is different but... somehow they both got the same end results.

All the best

ethospete

ethospete
01-16-2012, 11:07 AM
bismuth is dimagnetic, so is water. so the water is being crushed by the fields...... anyone ever try Ultrahigh-pressure electrolysis? It should be vary efficient. any thoughts???? was his setup bolted together??? under pressure?

No, it was at normal pressure... just had a cover plate held down with two wingnuts where you topped it up with water... the HHO gas then went out from the outlet tube and into a bubbler...

All the best

ethospete

2bighybrid
01-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Please view this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ubY25mClGQ

In 0.28, you may notice that he is using a tube...

reggaerican
06-18-2012, 10:44 PM
i love this thread so much new info and hope for a greener tomorrow. thanks so much

kenterprise
06-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Daniel's car was the real conversion to water as fuel! I have great respect for that!
But as Meyer or others he tried to mislead the "audience" and I not have anything against that.
There are "open sourcers" who do that all the time!
Well, my opinion for purpose of "honeycomb" : third electrode that create the large capacitor ( who power the bulb and provide "new form of energy") and induce water protolysis. down there is probably the electrolyser who electrolyse one of ionic form of water ( Hydroxil OH - negative charged or Hydronium H3O - positive charged) created by protolysis.
No magic but still not know if he used AC or pulse the DC ( not think he had access to a PWM or any sort and not know - now- how to pulse DC..maybe a ignition coil..? ).
Attached is possible method with AC and the distant electrode may be in top of water container as a honeycomb mesh.
If someone can imagine a DC/AC inverter that not use sophisticated electronics or a simple device to get pulsed DC from that battery with technology available at that time then we may run a test.
In any case the gas was not regular HHO ( only 43% Hydrogen as far I remember) so probably he electrolysed Hydronium and the honeycomb was second cathode. That acid water should be also the source of water since he used also water ( gas - even HHO - was not the fuel in any succesfull conversions).
H3O - acid water need some H2 ( as igniter) and air, pressure and a spark ( with previous ionization induced ) to release more molecular H than we can count by energofag electrolysis. Is instant sequences of chain reaction events that overheat the water left and reformed. Engine will run on steam and that create the further troubles.
Daniel said that he solved that with that oil.
I propose a Borate as light electrolyte and lubricator.
Not so soon but I will try that hypothesis. Now I have normal electrolyser project to finish! :)

flavian
10-24-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm still pondering if there is any significance with the honeycomb holes being hexagonal and if it would work in exactly the same way with the plate or plates having round holes in them

Yes, the honeycomb holes would help the reaction by the so-called CSE.

Grebennikov was one of the last researchers with remarcable results in the field of Cavity Structure Effect.

You can find out about his work here: http://keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm

mpp110
01-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Are there any updates on this? It's like dangling candy in front of a baby. I want this in my vehicle so bad that it is really starting to drive me crazy. I wish he would have made the knowledge public, could have really saved a lot of lives.

I have a 1985 chevy 350 that drinks gasoline, can anyone out there point me in a direction that might help me with this? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE!!!

My email address is michaelpaul10@hotmail.com

Thanks a million!
Michael

Michaeljohn
05-08-2013, 03:01 AM
remarcable results in the field of Cavity Structure Effect.