PDA

View Full Version : Unipolar builds

danser75
03-08-2012, 12:04 AM
I would like to see a topic where we can go discuss the advantages and ways to build unipolar and discuss it vs. bipolar and so on.

But I think the first one I would like to see would be a newbie corner and maybe set it up to refer the new members directly to it on their first sign in or something because we get alot of guys that aren't sure where to start and that way they would know because being fairly new to this myself I found it EXTREMELY overwhelming to get started and figure out where to head for my answers to basic questions.

Just my 2 cents. Speaking of 2 cents, Does this site accept paypal for donations? I would like to make a donation but I can't find any of the buttons to do it. If you have a paypal account though I will just send it that way.

markspend01
07-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Well i think that unipolar stepper engine has two windings per stage, one for each route of attractive area. Since in this agreement a attractive rod can be changed without changing the route of present.Thanks!!

Stevo
07-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I found it EXTREMELY overwhelming to get started and figure out where to head for my answers to basic questions.

Yep, this site sucks that way. Bulletin boards generally suck that way. Sorry, but its the truth. Every one (or at least most) of the mentors here had to stumble around and feel the pain in order to recognize the gain. Not saying you should have to do that (or noobs in general), but for most of us this is simply a hobby. No "world changing" technology here. A nice little hacker hobby? Yes. Saving the world? No. So all in all we respond and help when we have time. Hell, I have a super demanding stressful job, a wife and three kids. I've got shyte for hobby time, but I do my best. I'm sure the rest of the mentors here feel just about the same.

So.. Welcome!

/rant