PDA

View Full Version : Need tips HHO for best MPG result

nickthevoice
06-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Hello ! ;)

I’m in the way to convert my SUV (chevy equinox) with HHO.
I make 357 miles with 75$ :eek: (I'm in Canada)

I view many video on youtube for DIY HHO but I have many question about oxygen sensor and IAT sensor ?

*** Anobody have good schema diagram to DIY build MAP controller ?
When you have build this controller how to adjust for BEST MPG ?

*** For the oxygen sensor I need only "02 extender" ?
because I view a system that increases the voltage.

------------------------------------------

P.s. do you have MAF sensor schematic diagram for my chevy EQUINOX or HOW TO connect MAP controller ?

What do you think about other parts and tips to increase MPG exemple :
* FUEL HEATER
* PCV enhancer
* ACETONE in fuel

Thanks in advance :) !

nicK

nickthevoice
06-09-2008, 06:59 PM
NOBODY WANT HELP ME TO BUILD great HHO kit for my SUV ? :(

C'mon :)

nicK

Stratous
06-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Not sure where to start helping you. I dont have any diagrams for MAP controllers. You dont need to controll the O2 sensors, you can just use an O2 extender. Its basically a small tube that threads into the place where your O2 sensor is, then you thread your O2 sensor into the tube. Thats one way, of course you could receive better controllability with a rheostat

ashb82
06-09-2008, 08:41 PM
i have a website that i love to use it is http://14point7.com/UAFC/UAFC.htm
for the maf/map hack they also sell a great wideband o2 to log your air fuel mixture.http://14point7.com/JAW/JAW.htm

Ronjinsan
06-10-2008, 02:38 AM
I cant really comment on fuel costs but mileage..yes I can work that out! Lets see, my 1600 Golf (Rabbit I believe) now gets 20kms to a litre. If I work out the US fluid gallon at 3.785 to a litre, that works out to 47 Miles per gallon. For me thats a big improvement! To answer one or two other questions. I have put together a copper pipe coiled on my manifold which my fuel runs through....seems to work! Be carefull with heating petrol as you may end up with the dreaded 'Vapour Lock'. Forget the acetone! I did some tests with it and it hates plastics, eats through them like a mouse through cheese! All the best :D:D

nickthevoice
06-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks for your informations Ronjinsan

and for the PCV enhancer ??? (it's just compressor water filter) but why help on mileage ?

I have other question
why many people said HHO is good for car.
If you leave the water in exaust line, catalyst and muffler,
it will make rust ?!

thanks !

nicK

Ronjinsan
06-11-2008, 04:40 AM
I do apologise...missed that bit. I have modified my PCV line my own way. I removed the air filter which has the PCV pipe attached to the underneath. Threw that lot into the bin and made a fitting from copper pipe which fits into the top of my carb snugly in a circle. I drilled small holes around the inner edge and then fitted a smaller air filter. The end of the pipe goes to my cam cover and the pcv gets ventilated through it...I like it, works well...much better suction on the pipe too. Is HHO good for your car eeeeerrrrrrrr probably! The way I see it, is it gets burned anyway and the amount of residual water produced is definately not enough to make pools in your exhaust! It may well help to keep your combution chamber clean though. :) Cheers

nelshaun
08-10-2011, 05:48 AM
I think it's a good idea to convert your SUV with HHO. Most vehicles right now are converting for best MPG result. It's also a good idea to modify parts and add some suv accessories (http://www.racepages.com/suv/).