PDA

View Full Version : 97 Accord

sjrobinson
04-02-2012, 10:32 PM
So I bought a volo chip for my car. I noticed that it had increased the back pressure- or at least made the throttle a bit 'harder'. I'm not too fond of it and have not noticed definite differences in my fuel efficiency. Anyone have some tricks for this? Should I set up a switch to turn of the chip when I turn off the cell? Or would I then have to wait the amount of time it takes the computer to adjust for the HHO cell to have an effect?

I payed a little less than 100 for it and its pretty easy to install but I would like another method if thats possible without wasting money. Problem is, my car is picky, thats why the Volo chip was the only thing that was really recommended.

almaghm
10-16-2012, 02:39 PM
So I bought a volo chip for my car. I noticed that it had increased the back pressure- or at least made the throttle a bit 'harder'. I'm not too fond of it and have not noticed definite differences in my fuel efficiency. Anyone have some tricks for this? Should I set up a switch to turn of the chip when I turn off the cell? Or would I then have to wait the amount of time it takes the computer to adjust for the HHO cell to have an effect?

I payed a little less than 100 for it and its pretty easy to install but I would like another method if thats possible without wasting money. Problem is, my car is picky, thats why the Volo chip was the only thing that was really recommended.

Did you face with anything like this? (check my post http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=8039)