PDA

View Full Version : Fully Water Powered Moped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELECTR0N3RD
08-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I Just Got An Old Hho Generator From An Old Army Humvey For Scrap!!! The Guys Didnt Even Know What Is Was!!!!! It Was Even Manufactured In A Factory, So It Looks Professional Even!!!! This Is No Homemade Mileage Pigyback Increase, This Is The Real Deal!! It Has A 120 Ac Hookup With A Stepdown Transformer And A Pcb Board With A Simple Circuit, And As For The Electrodes They Are Just Like The Water 4 Gas Version, Except Multiple In One Little Box!, Im Still Confused About The Ac Plug Though, But That Shoul D Easy To Fix, It Also Has An Inverter On It To Switch Back And Forth From Ac To Dc, And Looks Like The Plug Comes Out, Also Has Multiple Knobs On Front To Adjust Output, And Get This It Gets Up To 32 Liters Per Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Lowest Setting Is .5 Liters Per Min. And At Max Draws 7 Amps!!!! Insane I Know, We Hooked It Up To My Honda C70 Passport(moped) No Gas, And Fired Right Up!, I Can Cruise Over 50 Miles Per Hour With The Setting Set To 12 Liters Per Min, On Just Water!!!! Pictures To Come! P.S WITH NO ELECTROLYTE!!!!(only tap water)

1973dodger
08-05-2008, 10:20 PM
This sounds very interesting. Have you confirmed these measurements? Please give us every detail you can find, as to what makes this thing tick differently from the current cells we are building. Obviously, it has a converted power source. Maybe if you can do voltage and amp readings at different intervals. More particulars of cell design.

1973dodger

JumpStart65
08-05-2008, 10:42 PM
I Just Got An Old Hho Generator From An Old Army Humvey For Scrap!!! The Guys Didnt Even Know What Is Was!!!!! It Was Even Manufactured In A Factory, So It Looks Professional Even!!!! This Is No Homemade Mileage Pigyback Increase, This Is The Real Deal!! It Has A 120 Ac Hookup With A Stepdown Transformer And A Pcb Board With A Simple Circuit, And As For The Electrodes They Are Just Like The Water 4 Gas Version, Except Multiple In One Little Box!, Im Still Confused About The Ac Plug Though, But That Shoul D Easy To Fix, It Also Has An Inverter On It To Switch Back And Forth From Ac To Dc, And Looks Like The Plug Comes Out, Also Has Multiple Knobs On Front To Adjust Output, And Get This It Gets Up To 32 Liters Per Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Lowest Setting Is .5 Liters Per Min. And At Max Draws 7 Amps!!!! Insane I Know, We Hooked It Up To My Honda C70 Passport(moped) No Gas, And Fired Right Up!, I Can Cruise Over 50 Miles Per Hour With The Setting Set To 12 Liters Per Min, On Just Water!!!! Pictures To Come! P.S WITH NO ELECTROLYTE!!!!(only tap water)
How did you come by Hho Generator, scrap auto yard, US Gov Auction ? Where ?
Too bad Ileft the Army Reserves 12 yrs ago....

ICEMAN.KCMO
08-06-2008, 12:24 PM
ok, so does it get the same output and amp draw when you run on AC and DC?

Water 4 gas design... Are they all in the same bath of water? You need to post pictures here...... Really. Does this look like we might be able to copy it? Does it have any sort of brand name or company that made it?

HYDROTEKPRO
08-06-2008, 05:22 PM

If what you say is true, that's excellent!

Water4Gas design? Then I have even MORE respect for Water4Gas, they are great to make part of this technology available to everybody!!

Wonder how many of these were manufactured, and how many are still in use today?

BAD MEDICINE
08-06-2008, 06:29 PM
I wanna see pictures. Sounds to good to be true.

BigTruck
08-06-2008, 07:16 PM
I think I saw one of those before. It was made from empty beer cans. Where are the pictures. Seeing is believing.

Walt
08-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I think the F-16's ran off Water 4 gas too...one for each engine. LOL you guys have been had! I would love to eat my words on this one. Please evidence.

Phantom240
08-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Pics or death.

LinChiek
08-08-2008, 02:26 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words......

so upload all of them....! :D

Butch
08-08-2008, 07:23 AM
= :confused:

ICEMAN.KCMO
08-09-2008, 10:55 AM
where did he go?

BoyntonStu
08-09-2008, 01:31 PM
See my recent post.

BoyntonStu

Checkmate240ZT
08-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Ok, I know, the guys from Roswell came and pick him up!!!

JonDoh
08-15-2008, 09:29 PM
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA....

Dude just tease everybody!!!

c02cutter
08-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Hmmmm... What a shame

computerclinic
08-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Sounds to good to be true. Especially on just water. The components sound to be about right for gov. usage. The military loves multipurpose tools. AC and DC current would allow a welding rig as well as fuel for the vehicle.

PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX-- or -- Video...lol

SamB52
08-31-2008, 05:06 PM

Come on, Andrew. Don't play with us like that! Send pix, design details. If you really like to take stuff apart, do it! Pictures.. Man!

h2ocommuter
09-01-2008, 10:56 PM
NO listen I went to se Andrews home page and try to see what was there along with a not for sending that thread..

After doing that and returning I realized what he said is exactly what we all want in a system. as simple as Water4gas with all of the easy going soft biting electronics and small enough to fit a scooter, not to say anything about that awesom 32Qt per min. or maximum 7 amps .....That was a good one!

coffeeachiever
12-17-2008, 05:58 PM
This Electron guy had over 80 posts. Real posts, not a bunch of bull. He was also selling HHO generators.
I have heard before that the army was using HHO during WWII in their vehicles. Veterans have testified to that.
Companies that claim to have advanced this technology seem to vanish into thin air.
2+2=4

ELECTR0N3RD
12-30-2008, 01:17 AM
All of the above claims i had made were and are completely false.

I have not found nor ever seen a so called "government hho generator" i now realize that the said use of electrolization to separate hydrogen from water and employing it as a fuel is both radical and completely fictional. There is and has never been a device that has been both endorsed and employed by the u.s government for fuel purposes. I do wish to apologize for any false hopes i may have initiated.

coffeeachiever
01-02-2009, 11:43 AM

I have not found nor ever seen a so called "government hho generator" i now realize that the said use of electrolization to separate hydrogen from water and employing it as a fuel is both radical and completely fictional. There is and has never been a device that has been both endorsed and employed by the u.s government for fuel purposes. I do wish to apologize for any false hopes i may have initiated.

I've read this last post several times, and while it may be a real confession, I can't shake the image of a hostage with a gun to their head telling the world how well they are being treated.
Whether Electron was telling the truth or full of crap, we will still get it done.

Michaeljp86
01-12-2009, 04:35 PM
This Electron guy had over 80 posts. Real posts, not a bunch of bull. He was also selling HHO generators.
I have heard before that the army was using HHO during WWII in their vehicles. Veterans have testified to that.
Companies that claim to have advanced this technology seem to vanish into thin air.
2+2=4

Dont forget about the fighter planes that had water injection that doubled fuel economy.

DocGore
03-14-2009, 01:10 AM
In the words of Jesse Jackson "I want to cut his n#$s out"

iiapoxii
03-19-2009, 01:31 PM
maybe the army traced him and forced a confession... lol.

Michaeljp86
03-19-2009, 04:22 PM
The guys in the black van got him. I guess when you make a overunity device you need to wear a bomb vest. Nobody wants to kidnap a suicide bomber. They would throw you out of the van real quick.

h2ocommuter
03-21-2009, 11:38 AM

Hello everyone,
I am constantly reading posts that I have to shuffel out honesty and folley, in short reguardless of the change of hart I hope you stay with us and maybe some day our futures can be changed by these simple but complex theories as we endevor to make them realities.

God bless us all, and I hope everything is well with you and your family.

Lastly, I would like to invite everyone to answer some question I put together on the fly over at working watercar forum.

This endevor will continue to grow if we all some how get together nationally or internationally. I think it such a travisty that anyone is intimadatd to silence, broken to denial of truth, legally threatened to not persue there dreams or share it with all at there own discretion, there FREEDOM to explor and do as they would like. the persuit of happiness is at stake somewhere!
I will stand with you collectively to help change our laws and reopen the doors of liberty that are our heritage. An American cynergy....

Good luck all.

ELECTR0N3RD
11-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Do not give in, It IS possible!!! I have done it!

Helz_McFugly
11-06-2009, 02:51 PM
well isnt this an interesting thread :confused:

lhazleton
11-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Kinda weird, too. Just the way you like it, huh, Helz?

Helz_McFugly
11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
lol,, yea. I even sent the guy an email and checked his myspace. hes around. hes jsut being silly :p

steviespaj
12-06-2009, 03:23 PM
HI GUYS in your first thread you say this hho generator comes from a ARMY HUMMER this just go to prove that this technology do indeed WORK does it not :rolleyes:

Helz_McFugly
12-06-2009, 05:02 PM
No, all it means is that the OP of this thread picked a unique way to leave the forum.

waterbugs
12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
this is pure b.s.

Michaeljp86
12-07-2010, 10:16 PM
HI GUYS in your first thread you say this hho generator comes from a ARMY HUMMER this just go to prove that this technology do indeed WORK does it not :rolleyes:

I went to a auction where some old rich guy died and had a huge pole barn packed with stuff he picked up at government auctions. There was some crazy stuff in there.

TeslasRinger
05-19-2012, 08:21 PM
This is ELECTR0N3RD, I have been in an Oregon Prison for the past year for unauthorized possesion and illegal operation of government equipment in which you apparently need a license just to own.

Its true, the feds showed up at my door and demanded I return "their" stolen equipment, at first I refused (summoning sudo-courage and pretending to be as cool as a badass cucumber, as my heart beated a million Mhz a second...) asked for a warrent, they failed to provide a warrent, but detained me in a holding cell for 3 days- later to find out they HAD already obtained the warrent and seized ALL of my workshop tools/ computers.

So to all whom doubt the generator I found a few years ago, prepare to be in awe!

I have sent for my brother to email the contents of my harddrive to me (I'm stuck in house arrest for 4 years) in which are loads of pictures of the device, I also have some crude schematics in which I scribed myself of the device before "They" stole it. I will post pictures tonight, my brother is in the process now of recovering my computer from the feds.

stay posted-

aceras624
05-19-2012, 11:37 PM
holy **** dude. Yur about to go missing!:eek:

reggaerican
06-18-2012, 09:39 PM
wow now this was interesting almost sounds like bull****, but since i know how this corrupt ass government opperates it is so so believable.. im so glad that lots of the other world leaders care more about moving foreward than lining there greedy pockets... with USA still at the top the world truely would be doomed!

beyoondstars
09-20-2012, 08:37 AM
when are you going to upload your pics and all that stuff ? :P