PDA

View Full Version : New to HHO

montecarlos
08-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on HHO. I have read many interesting posts on here. I live in the very hot Tampa Bay FL metro area. I drive a 1993 Dodge Caravan 3.0L and was looking to save money on gas like many on here. I am all for getting the most out of HHO. What I need on this forum is a start location and or guide. I work with many mechanics and when I made the suggestion about HHO they told me to forget it because it wouldn't work. I want to use my Van as a test vehicle just so that I could show them and open their eyes and minds. So please, if anyone has a starting point where you could lead this newbie, I am all ears and very eager to start my project. Peace!!! :)

HYDROTEKPRO
08-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Read as much of this forum as you can.

You will probably soon decide to do some bench testing in your garage, with your car battery, with your engine running to simulate real driving conditions.

You may even have some new ideas for the forum by then. This way you will get a ton of info, and you'll become quite knowledgeable on the subject.

The ultimate fun will of course be showing up for work one day, and demonstrating to your mechanic friends not only that it works, but how well it works!

Meat
08-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Naw, I think the most fun is when you get to take your output hose and fill up small(!) plastic baggies and light them next to your friends!