PDA

View Full Version : Lot of question from a newbie.

YuriHarrison
08-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Hello, I'm new here, I started to study about HHO yestarday, I have a lot question.

First is: Is possible to run my car (I have two, 1 reno with 1.8 motor, and celt with 1.0 motor.) only with HHO? I saw one video that says: HHO + GAS is waste of money in many cases.

I will post this video on youtube later.

Second QUestion is: if i Make a Eletrolysis Cell, it will work fine for much time continusly?
I drive a lot like 3000 KM per month.

Where can I find a tutorial or book teaching how can I make my own cell?

Thanks,

Sorry about the english, I Dont speak english very well.

Painless
08-12-2008, 10:09 AM
First is: Is possible to run my car (I have two, 1 reno with 1.8 motor, and celt with 1.0 motor.) only with HHO? I saw one video that says: HHO + GAS is waste of money in many cases.

The long term answer to this is yes, however, you will need to build an HHO generator that creates enough gas to achieve this. This has only been done by a select few currently.

Second QUestion is: if i Make a Eletrolysis Cell, it will work fine for much time continusly?

The key to this is building a cell that controls heat, heat is the enemy of long term cell use.

I would recommend you start by going over the Smacks booster design, you can find it in pdf form here:

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.pdf

YuriHarrison
08-12-2008, 11:01 AM
The long term answer to this is yes, however, you will need to build an HHO generator that creates enough gas to achieve this. This has only been done by a select few currently.

Ok, so it is not very easy to do? do you know someone who has already done this, or any case in particular that has seen this happen?

About the heat I'm thinking to use a Paltier. what do you think?

Thanks.

DaneDHorstead
08-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Hello, I'm new here, I started to study about HHO yestarday, I have a lot question.

I will post this video on youtube later.

I drive a lot like 3000 KM per month.

Thanks,

Sorry about the english, I Dont speak english very well.
Yuri;

Your english is more than adequate to get the point accross.

However don't jump to conclusions about running pure HHO.

Yes! You can make a car run on nothing but HHO, but you would need to spend multiple thousands, on modifications, to insure you don't melt your pistons, or warp your heads.

Timeing also needs to be addressed. HHO fires at a more compressed state than gasoline, and thus the spark needs to be delayed about 3.5 to 4 degrees, so it fires almost at top dead center.

It burns many times hotter than gasoline, but so much quicker, that it doesn't transfer as huch heat to the engine components, as a gas engine.

However, aluminum pistons/heads cant take the heat, as they are softer metals.

ElectricSquid
08-30-2008, 02:01 PM
I would recommend you start by going over the Smacks booster design, you can find it in pdf form here:

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.pdf

Thanks Painless.
I've read through Smacks design and I've decided to use it almost to specs. I won't be changing anything anything about the electrode array, and haver most of the parts. But the bubbler size was too small for my liking, so I will be using 2" SCH40 PVC with plumbers test caps on each end for blowout protection.

Thanks for the link, it's been very usefull to us here at BSA Skunkworks http://wherethetrailends.com/Smileys/classic/agree.gif

computerclinic
08-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Yuri,
Im not sure that you will have a whole lot of success using a Paltier. The temperature difference is key in its working, and if your generator is under the hood with all of the heat in that compartment, you will only be able to produce a little energy.

If you use that bit of energy to circulate air, a better idea might be to find airflow from an outside source such as a bit of captured moving air from outside the moving vehicle.

If you are trying to circulate water, then you may only be able to move a very small ammount of it at a time, and to a very short distance.

An efficient active cooling system for the generator is sort of the holy grail. I have spent alot of time trying to nail the best temperatures, pressure, electrolyte solution ammount, electrolyte mixture, number of plates, and also the type of plate cells.

Its relatively wasy to get the ammount of HHO production, its just what to do about temperature and other things that affect efficiency.

All in all let me know how the peltier works for you, I am VERY interested. I only theorize about the outcome because I havent tried it yet, but I may do so if there is any good results found by others.

Thanks in advance