PDA

View Full Version : "HHO FORUMS" stickers!

djerickd
08-12-2008, 03:35 AM
I want to buy some decals to represent the movement, was there maybe something like this already in the works?:

http://hhoforums.com/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

JonDoh
08-13-2008, 03:18 AM
Put me down for a couple!!!

Jason
08-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I could print some, but it wouldn't be water proof...

computerclinic
08-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Its a good idea folks! thanks for the input....I think that t-shirts, bumper stickers, and small stickers are good ideas to get the word out about our community and help attract more experimenters...

I dont think that the site administration will be producing them in the near future though as we are a non-profit site and the expenses would be a bit much for one or all of us to absorb...If we can get some volenteers and/or donations, it would really be great...

djerickd
08-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Can you turn this post into a poll? I've got a vendor lined up we just want to gauge how many would be interested.

They won't be in full color like that. They'd be regular die cut vinyl (single color) but I think they would still look good. Maybe I can get him to cut a sample..

volomike
08-27-2008, 12:41 PM
You might want these proofs, then...

http://superhho.com/pics/

Painless
08-27-2008, 12:50 PM
I'd definitely be interested in the stickers, just one thing I'd like to add though is that we should put the web address on the stickers? Should help bring more people to the forums that way.

Butch
08-27-2008, 12:51 PM
and a PayPal donation Button.

we got Bumper stickers for our band and they were cheap.

HHO The Way To Go
www.hhoforums.com

http://postthatpic.com/files/2541/hho.jpg

computerclinic
08-27-2008, 05:13 PM
I will look into the poll option...

What is it that y'all want to ask?

smartHHO
08-27-2008, 07:00 PM
they do have the printer/clear sitcky label maker. Seen it on the smart forums last night. You pretty much put the stuff into your printer, print it out, peel off the backing and wham, you have a sicker for your window.

ElectricSquid
08-28-2008, 12:37 AM
http://hhoforums.com/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

I think this logo damn near nails it...

but it's missing a small ".com"
plus, it would be cool if it had a reference to the fact that the vehicle that this logo is on is using HHO as a partial fuel source.

computerclinic
08-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I agree....

The logo looks good, but could use the .com addition...

If someone wants to take the initiative to create the stickers and bumber stickers, and key chains, I bet there would be alot of interest.

Although it is a great idea, I dont think I can get the other admins together financially to fund the materials. I have the devices, but no materials to produce them...Im sure most of us all have the necessary equip...it just comes down to purchasing the waterproof inks and sticker sheets..then the time to print and cut them, too...

I also like the idea of having t-shirts with the logo as well....Maybe we will have them as prizes for up comming contests...:confused:

volomike
08-28-2008, 08:21 PM
I could, perhaps, be persuaded to add in the .com stuff beneath the logo if you want. I'd need about two people to say yes to me and then I'd do it.

As for getting shirts, mouse mats, leather jackets, hats, bumper stickers, panties for the girlfriend, whatever -- there is of course CafePress.com. That is, unless you know someone who can do it all much cheaper.

djerickd
08-28-2008, 08:27 PM
I will look into the poll option...

What is it that y'all want to ask?

I wanted to somehow gauge how many people would commit to buying one..

djerickd
08-28-2008, 08:30 PM
I could, perhaps, be persuaded to add in the .com stuff beneath the logo if you want. I'd need about two people to say yes to me and then I'd do it.

I don't like the .com idea if you don't know that a "forum" is 97% of the time used in the context of the INTERNET...well then you are just lost!

computerclinic
08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Good to see you back Volo....

Me personally, I think the .com should be in there in very small print, but then again...dude has a point...when you google hho forums, we are the first result ofcourse, so its all good by me either way...

Anyone know how much the panties and leather jackets would go for..lol?

BTW Dj, I will post a poll...there seems to be enough chatter about it, lets see if there would be an interest enough to spend money on it...I will likely post one by tommorow, okay?

JonDoh
08-29-2008, 04:44 PM

plus, it would be cool if it had a reference to the fact that the vehicle that this logo is on is using HHO as a partial fuel source.

agreed!! needs a dot com :)

Painless
08-29-2008, 05:19 PM
There's something wrong with the poll, I'm not allowed to vote on it.

JonDoh
08-29-2008, 07:51 PM
i think he only set it up for himself so this poll would favor him.... LOL :p

computerclinic
08-30-2008, 10:33 AM
lol....I lookied into it..the poll SHOULD be working okay, but if y'all are still experiencing problems with voting, please drop me a PM and I will look even deeper...As long as you are logged in, you SHOULD be able to cast a vote in the polls.

Thanks for the input folks!

computerclinic
08-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Okay, I looked into ALL of the available options per user permissions, poll permissions, thread options and so forth...I found that all the settings are correct which tells me that there is a bug in the vBulletin script/code base....I will coordinate with the other admins to resolve this issue....

I appreciate all of your patience, we will work this out shortly...
Apparently, this is the first time a poll has been used on this site, so there are some bugs to work out....

HHOhoper
08-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Stickers are a good idea. We can be the HHO Musketeers. All for one and one for all! :p

On ebay, I saw a lot of neat HHO decals that you can put on your car.

Boltazar
09-02-2008, 05:05 PM

How about the word "HYBRID" along with it

volomike
09-03-2008, 01:51 AM
How about the word "HYBRID" along with it

Now that's a valid point to some degree. However, I think the original intent was that the decals/stickers are to spread the message of the forum, not to indicate that the vehicle is running HHO as a hybrid. That fact is a separate point and probably needs its own sticker.

BTW, is anyone seeing HHO being called HFI now? HFI = Hydrogen Fuel Injection, which is what we're all doing. I saw this on the National Hydrogen Association website:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22hydrogen+fuel+injection%22+site%3Ahydrogenass ociation.org&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

Q-Hack!
09-03-2008, 03:50 AM
BTW, is anyone seeing HHO being called HFI now? HFI = Hydrogen Fuel Injection, which is what we're all doing. I saw this on the National Hydrogen Association website:

I think if we were running pure hydrogen (ie. no gas/diesel), then HFI would be an accurate description.

I suggest HFE... Hydrogen Fuel Enhanced. This would allow for the carburetor engines as well.

Boltazar
09-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Any Takers

Painless
09-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Hmm... maybe we should add a picture of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) peeing on a fuel pump? Or a middle-east oil baron?

Mindcrime13
09-03-2008, 05:00 PM
if they are to be mad,i want one!

computerclinic
09-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Im gonna look into inks and sticker stock sheets today, and I wil likely talk with Volomike about the general design(s)....

Please post any interests in size, logo suggestions, and also any other ideas y'all may have....I like the decale and bumper sticker ideas, im just not to sure how much its gonna cost to get the stuff together and make a bunch...

Elvis
02-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi I am new to this Forum and doing a lot of research for my HHO project spending alot of time on here and just wanted to let you know I own a small Sign and Sticker Shop and can do Vinyl Die Cut Stickers!
I can also do small runs of full color Sublimation printing Key-chains, Coffee Mugs and other things.
I also do Forum Supporter Stickers for several other car sites?
So if there is anything I can do please let me know and if I have Violated any forum rules by this post please remove!
Back to surfing!!!:p

R&D4me
03-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Hmm... maybe we should add a picture of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) peeing on a fuel pump? Or a middle-east oil baron?

+1
hahahahaha...

admin
05-28-2011, 04:07 AM
I put a donate button on the top left of the navbar. We can certainly make stickers if the demand is high enough! - They would look great on bumpers... make people learn about HHO.

-Mike

crazyJvw
07-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Stickers hell yea! How. Much?