PDA

View Full Version : Generator`s coil

piotrekusa1
08-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi , my name is Peter.Im from Chicago and im new to this forum.I bought an e-book from ran_a_car_on_water.com and I was wondering what u guys think about a coil inside the generator that is hooked up to
HyTronics Module (PWM)

The Generator coil circuit creates a pulsed signal very much similar to that of the electrode
circuit , but, production of parahydrogen and oxygen by the coil entails totally
different operating parameters than does orthohydrogen and oxygen production by the
electrodes. Optimum operating frequency for the coil is much lower, within the range of
approximately 16 Hz to 25 Hz. Coil frequency directly correlates to the optimum operating
frequency of the electrode circuit .
The volume of parahydrogen and oxygen created by the coil can be precisely regulated by
adjusting the pulse width and amplitude trimmer potentiometers of its associated circuit.
Parahydrogen acts as an octane booster. Therefore, the volume required depends entirely upon
the operating demands of your engine. Since parahydrogen cools the combustion process,
excess volume tends to reduce engine efficiency. With that in mind, the coil circuit should be
adjusted such that only enough parahydrogen is created to prevent engine precombustion
(knocking).

http://imagelink.org/image/8092.jpg
http://imagelink.org/image/8094.jpg

sp1r0
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
I want to know if that coil works as well. I can tell you that I have built the other PWM circuit for the concentric tubes and it doesn't work. I've seen on other forums saying it doesn't work either. I am wondering about this toroidal core as well. It takes alot of time to make according to the instructions, and I don't even know if inductors really work to generate HHO in water. Beware, this is real potential, BUT there are ALOT OF SCAMMERS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY.

piotrekusa1
08-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Well , I didnt make the coil yet.But I can tell you that the electronic boards ( one to control the coil,and one to control the water pump and one PWM) i made works.There is one little problem ,the MOSFET gets really hot when i turn it on.I even changed the heat sink for a bigger one with a fan but its still hot.
I was just wondering if the coil really works?Any opinions?

sp1r0
08-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Maybe mine just blew out instead of getting hot.... The 4420 MOSFET driver was getting hot for me. I was getting signals from the 555 timers but they did not look right on the scope when I was adjusting the pots. I have been looking at several power MOSFETs used in several designs. The IRF510 is JUNK for our needs. The RDS(on) is .4 ohms, and the Id, drain current is only 5.6Amps. I wouldn't use that PWM. Now, by comparison, a very nice person called Zerofossilfuel has made all his PWM research avalable to the public at alt-nrg.org. He uses a IRFP064. RDS(on)=.009 ohms, and drain current of 70A. That RDS(on) is very important as that is what is developing your heat problem. Power=Current(squared)xResistance. You see that by that formula the higher resistance in a circuit, the higher the watts dissipated. ZFF also has youtube videos showing you how it works under load. He has modified his design a couple times so far, and has recently included a current limit capability, since when your cells start to warm up, they start drawing my current in. Hope this helps.