PDA

View Full Version : MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancers For Sale (5) for $150

hhoenhancers
08-14-2008, 12:36 PM
I have MAP/MAF sensor enhancers for sale. They are built to last and are flying off the shelves. I sell each unit for $39.95 or (5) units for $150. Both are shipped via USPS priority mail at no cost to buyer. If you are looking for wholesale prices or just a great deal on a single unit, I have what you are looking for.

Visit my sales page at www.HHOEnhancers.com

Zac

picture ==> http://thumbs.freewebs.com/Members/viewThumb.jsp?fileID=47088043&size=small

BoyntonStu
08-15-2008, 07:30 AM
I have MAP/MAF sensor enhancers for sale. They are built to last and are flying off the shelves. I sell each unit for $39.95 or (5) units for $150. Both are shipped via USPS priority mail at no cost to buyer. If you are looking for wholesale prices or just a great deal on a single unit, I have what you are looking for.

Visit my sales page at www.HHOEnhancers.com

CEO/OWNER - Zac Bassham

I suggest that you send a sample to a respected member who will test it and report back to the group.

Once we are satisfied that your product is satsfactory and performs as advertised, a member will accept 5 units that have been pre-paid by the purchasing members (including postage), the member will volunteer to distribute them.

BoyntonStu

HYDROTEKPRO
08-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Zac!

Sounds great!

Thanks for letting everybody here know about this!

Your products are certainly a crucial component for a worthwhile vehicular HHO system! And given that they are manufactured precisely to Water4Gas specifications, that should be enough to shut up even the worst of skeptics.

Sell tons of them! Enterprises like this play a key role in saving lots of people lots of money on fuel, as well as taking tons of emissions/pollutants out of our environment and upper atmosphere!

BRAVO!!