PDA

View Full Version : HHO design examples

gte
06-12-2008, 11:08 AM
I thought this was pretty detailed! I was wondering what everyone else thought, or what an ideal design might look like if cost was not a limitation

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c213/zzrpm/eBay/HP/h02.jpg

Dean88
06-16-2008, 10:46 AM
I like the design, any idea how big this generator actually is? I am a beginner in those new realm of HHO and scouring the net for all designs and blue prints.
Any idea on how efficient it is?
I take it the bottom two hose barbs could go to a cooler, but what about the middle left one?

Ronjinsan
06-17-2008, 02:31 AM
This is just about what I would call the Dream cell. Two perfect configs in a split case with water recirculation, autofillable from a moon tank! This is the Heidi Klum of cells.....Congratulations....even if it dont work (which is highly unlikely) its beautifull! :o:p

lou
07-10-2008, 12:33 AM
This is just about what I would call the Dream cell. Two perfect configs in a split case with water recirculation, autofillable from a moon tank! This is the Heidi Klum of cells.....Congratulations....even if it dont work (which is highly unlikely) its beautifull! :o:p

Simply hilarious!! :D

rmptr
07-10-2008, 02:26 AM
GTE it looks GREAT!

Possibly the nicest I've seen so far.

I am seeing a need for the series/parallel configuration,
but am not convinced separate cases are needed,
except for adapting to space considerations.

Can't quite make out the plate configuration... what is it?

How well does it produce for you, at what voltage/amperage?

Thank you

Ronjinsan
07-10-2008, 09:26 AM
I think its the 9 plate config that I use! The gaps look a bit wide though!

computerclinic
07-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Thats an excellent build GTE, Ron is right though, if you were to space your plates a bit closer you will see much better production. What did you use - polycarbonate?

timetowinarace
07-10-2008, 12:10 PM
GTE it looks GREAT!

Possibly the nicest I've seen so far.

I am seeing a need for the series/parallel configuration,
but am not convinced separate cases are needed,
except for adapting to space considerations.

Can't quite make out the plate configuration... what is it?

How well does it produce for you, at what voltage/amperage?

Thank you

Seperate cases are VERY advantagous. In an open bath system we are losing usefull current going around the N plates unless we use a parallel configuration only and then there are heat issues. I think most of us are in agreement that +-+-+-+- configurations @ 12V and 20amps produce more but overheat than a +NNNNNN-. If we take that same parallel config and make six of them, all in seperate cases, and put them in series, we get six times the output of one. Each cell drops to 2V but the amps stay they same.

dennis13030
07-10-2008, 04:57 PM
I thought this was pretty detailed! I was wondering what everyone else thought, or what an ideal design might look like if cost was not a limitation

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c213/zzrpm/eBay/HP/h02.jpg

This is a great picture of an electrolyzer.