PDA

View Full Version : Seperate The Gasses

Clayne_b
08-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Ok this might be a stupid idea. What if you built a collection container to separate the oxygen and hydrogen? the atomic weight of hydrogen is 1.00794. And the atomic weight of oxygen is 15.9994. so if you collect your gas of the top you are getting the hydrogen. and have some way to dump the oxygen. to me that's a lot of weight difference, on an atomic scale that is. lol this is just an idea and i thought i would share and and see what you all think, im no scientist. but if someone that's a genius could make this work that would solve a lot of problems with newer cars and hho.
Edit/Delete Message

sp1r0
08-15-2008, 04:53 PM
I made a couple HHO balloons and blew them up at work to show the guys. 1 was left over so the next day I went and lit it off and it was a very slow burn. I am assuming all the smaller hydrogen atoms permeated the balloon and left the oxygen. Once we make a generator to make enough HHO we will have to try and filter these two gases. Plus I've seen how HHO burns. It implodes back to water. It would be interesting to filter it and observer the results...

timetowinarace
08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Ok this might be a stupid idea. What if you built a collection container to separate the oxygen and hydrogen? the atomic weight of hydrogen is 1.00794. And the atomic weight of oxygen is 15.9994. so if you collect your gas of the top you are getting the hydrogen. and have some way to dump the oxygen. to me that's a lot of weight difference, on an atomic scale that is. lol this is just an idea and i thought i would share and and see what you all think, im no scientist. but if someone that's a genius could make this work that would solve a lot of problems with newer cars and hho.
Edit/Delete Message

I can see the possibility in that.

Clayne_b
08-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Somone with more time and know how should try this. I just got thinking and wanted to throw the idea out there for everyone to think about.

godoveryou
08-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Zack West uses two electromagnets in his bubbler to do this.

The EM's are tied together and opposite side of the bubbler. To help visualize it, it goes like this...

Positive pole EM I Hydrogen Side I Oxygen Side I Negative pole EM

The EM's are one circuit, and the bubbler is one body with the inlet air tube running approximately 85% down the body of the tube. There are two vents, one for oxygen and one for hydrogen. They are both 30 PSI vents, as his system pressurizes a tank to approximately 30 psi.

Hope that gives you a head start.

GOY

volomike
08-20-2008, 08:17 PM
A hyperlink or video link would help.

godoveryou
08-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I'll see if I can get a chance to do something in photoshop for you, or I'll build one and take a picture, but that may take me a few weeks under my current schedule.

GOY

sp1r0
08-21-2008, 03:50 PM
I think I found it. Scroll about 1/5th of the way down to "Index of people". Scroll down to Zach West. It'll upload a pdf to you, may take a few sec's. The site is pretty stuffed full of info too...

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

weatherbill
09-22-2008, 03:42 PM
saw that, but doesn't give specs as to how to put in the seperator in the bubbler

wipeout97
09-23-2008, 07:14 PM
I just tried an H design made of abs and an U design made of pvc. Eletrode used was a 24" x 1" ss bolt. Results were very low compared to anything else I have mode. However the seperation of gas was a success :confused:

stephane
12-09-2008, 05:26 AM
I made something like this:
Problem is that + and - plates are far away from each other (less production)