PDA

View Full Version : A couple questions on HHO

VanHalen
08-15-2008, 12:53 AM
I'm driving a 1984 Chevy Blazer(Im in high school lol), and decided to give hho a try. I have two electrolyzers in my truck, made in some specs to water4gas. Basically its two electrolyzers. Figured I didn't need a map sensor, since my truck doesn't have much in terms of computing. I have one line spliced to a vaccuum line, and thats it.

1.First, I think I have noticed a difference in performance, but I don't know if its a trick of the mind. Whats the easiest way to tell if my system is working?

2. I'm having a problem getting a very good seal on some of the T-valves and such. Any suggestions to use something else than goop?

All responses are appreciated, and don't ride me too hard I'm new to the forum ;)

bigapple
08-15-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm driving a 1984 Chevy Blazer(Im in high school lol), and decided to give hho a try. I have two electrolyzers in my truck, made in some specs to water4gas. Basically its two electrolyzers. Figured I didn't need a map sensor, since my truck doesn't have much in terms of computing. I have one line spliced to a vaccuum line, and thats it.

1.First, I think I have noticed a difference in performance, but I don't know if its a trick of the mind. Whats the easiest way to tell if my system is working?

2. I'm having a problem getting a very good seal on some of the T-valves and such. Any suggestions to use something else than goop?

All responses are appreciated, and don't ride me too hard I'm new to the forum ;)

first of all, ill say i like ur music haha

the easiest way to tell would be after one or two tanks of gas running the hydroxy thru ur system... itll clear out some of the buildup of carbon from ur internal engine parts and hopefully if u set ur trip, run the system, refill, and divide out ur mileage, u should get an improvement in mpg

my suggestion for sealing off anything would be the gasket sealer sold at autozone... i work at one and id say the best one for ur application would be the red or blue rtv gasket sealer... ive never tried the black kind but everyone of them is silicone that seals tight enough to keep hydrogen from passing thru and it has a very high melting point... the red high temp rtv sealer is rated for about 500-700 degrees since its made to withstand the heat of an engine block... these will def seal up ur holes... id apply it with a flathead screwdriver though cuz the stuff can be very very messy

VanHalen
08-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey thanks for the reply :). The gsaket seal sounds like a good plan. Will pick some up at the autozone down the street :D. Thanks again for the reply