PDA

View Full Version : hho addict-new to it

ruger71
08-16-2008, 01:01 AM
How do we measure lpm, I do not have an amp meter yet just installed simple system today, when I put an ohms meter on my generator it says about 14.volts is this normal or am I way off ,amp meter I will have soon I live in small town and do not know any people here who are experimenting with this , I really want to get this to work the best it can I have put it on a 2000 Merc Cougar I have made a pcv enhancer and had it already installed I used a vaccum line which draws alot and is connected to pcv,
I get power through fuse box add a line type fuse holder to a toggle switch,nothing works without ign. then toggle. I have the jar type with stainless studs homemade flasbck ,check valve,ext new to the forum Thanks to all for any advice.

sm0kin
08-16-2008, 10:49 PM
to measure liters per minute you simply flip a one liter bottle filled with water over in a bowl or bucket. put your cell hose into the bottle. start the cell and time how long it takes to push all the water out of the bottle. 14 volts is not unusual for a car.

sm0kin
08-16-2008, 10:51 PM
also i would say try to stear clear from glass jars as a rock thrown up into your engine compartment could easly shatter glass and cause a BOOM.

ruger71
08-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks smokin for the info.