PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on diesel

Adam from AU
06-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Hi all, I'm new here just starting to read and learn. Made a crude HHO gen last night in the shed with a glass jar and cut up a stainless salt shaker into strips and connected it to a battery charger. 1 litre distilled water and 2 teaspoons baking soda.
Tried it on 2 and 15 amps. both bout the same. Few small bubbles. Encouroging for a first attempt.
Going to try a more complicated one this weekend.
Has any one tried this on a diesel. I have a GQ patrol with a 4.2litre turbo diesel and bad economy, would love to here from someone with experience in these.

Ronjinsan
06-13-2008, 03:47 AM
Hiya Adam
I am busy with one for my wifes 2 ltr diesel Picasso at the moment, I hope it's going to be a simple affair to fit but havent tried it on a diesel yet. Has anybody got one working on a diesel? Here are two guys who need an answer! Just make sure the gap between your plates isnt too large, try 1 to 2mm and keep them even. Cheers:D

Stratous
06-13-2008, 09:10 AM
I currently run a dodge cummins 5.9L diesel with HHO. My last fill up yielded a MPG reading of 23.2. My normal MPG is 17.7. I have not changed any of the motor settings. There are pictures of the unit in this forum here: http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=40