Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to install a HHO kit for the first time...

If I am doing the math right, 4 gallons of gas an hour...might come out to 1/4 liter per minute of gas? Anyone else?

Viper77 Guest
    This unit could be the greatest, but with lack of support it gets pretty useless.
    After more than a month i´m still trying to figure out how to connect the damn Oxycomp-1 (EFIE device) to the oxygen sensor and the computer. I already tried to contact you several times regarding this, but nothing, zilch, nada.
    I´m seriously thinking in selling this thing on ebay ´cause it´s not doing any good in a carton box.
    Or if you want it back i´ll be more than happy to ship it back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hmp View Post
    Material: Fiberglass reinforced Polyester plastic.
    • Impact Resistance: >7Nm, EN50014.
    • Flammability: Self-extinguishing, UL 94 V0.
    • Gasket Temperature Range:
    Polyurethane Foam Gasket –40ºF to +194ºF
    Silicone Foam Gasket –76º°F to +266ºF
    Neoprene Gasket –40ºF to +212º°F
    RFI Gasket –40ºF to +392ºF
    • Captive Stainless Steel Lid Screws.
    • Surface Resistance: >1012 Ohm to DIN 53482.
    • Disruptive Strength: 18KV / mm to DIN 53482.
    • Toxicity: Halogen Free.
    • Protection Classifications:
    NEMA Types: up to Nema 4, 4X
    IP 66, EN 60529
    • Approvals:
    UL Listed File #E206630, UL 50, UL 508
    CSA Approved
    Det Norske Veritas File #828.11/FERe
    Maritime Register of Shipping #83033.250

This unit produces more than most for its size...And remember..A confused mind says NO... ALL 316L RODS AND ALL WASHERS BOLTS 9001 ISO PARTS WITH CERTIFICATES..DEED MORE DETAILS CALL 805-277-3617
    H2OHYBRID.ORG

Viper77 Guest
    Ok, since you won´t answer anything at all i have no choice but to sell this Kit on eBay, you should have stated that the installation of this thing is not for everyone, your support is a joke. Period.
    And that´s for not saying that the package took AGES to arrive, when i already have paid 2 months in advance or so for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper77 View Post
    This unit could be the greatest, but with lack of support it gets pretty useless.
    After more than a month i´m still trying to figure out how to connect the damn Oxycomp-1 (EFIE device) to the oxygen sensor and the computer. I already tried to contact you several times regarding this, but nothing, zilch, nada.
    I´m seriously thinking in selling this thing on ebay ´cause it´s not doing any good in a carton box.
    Or if you want it back i´ll be more than happy to ship it back to you.