Hi folks

I have some good news and i have some bad news. The bad news is that this pricing is for the already built units only. Once these go into mass production the price is going up....wayyyy up. The good news ... well your getting a deal of a lifetime... I have 11 of the 20" units, 5 of the 15" units and 8 of the 10" units already built. Here are the prices for these already built units (price includes shipping within the continental USA).....

10" units $195.00
15" units $235.00
20" units $295.00

These units were built progressively over the past month and all used for bench top testing (never installed in a car) I did install three units but these 3 units are still installed and not for sale. They were used to test for specs on these units like different electrolyte concentrations, flow rates etc etc. Im done with all that now and working on the logistics of mass production. Im sorry but i will not build any more units at these prices so once they are gone they are gone. I will post up here once production units are available and the price but our current thinking is double the price per unit.

Here are some specs of these units. Please note all specs assume the use of distilled water with sodium hydroxide for the electrolyte. with a general concentration of .5teaspoon per gallon. These units are extremely efficient and too much NaHO will cause excessive current draw due to electrode arrangement. Our mpg gains were as follows

10" unit installed in a 1991 honda accord went from 30mpg to 36 mpg
15" unit installed in the same car went up to 42mpg
20" unit installed in a 1999 ford econoline van went from 11 mpg to 18 pg

Current (Amps) LPM (appprox)
10" unit 10 - 12 2.1
15" unit 18 - 24 3.8
20" unit 26 - 35 5.2

Here are some pictures. Interested parties please email me directly at jthiani@hotmail.com or just send payment via paypal to the same address. Questions welcomed. Happy buying