Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO Generators for sale. Limited quantity at wholesale price!!

jthiani Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    Wow....only 20" to get 5 lpm+ and no runnaway heat? What solution and ratio are you using for the electrolyte?

Also, what do your generators include in the purchase price-is it just the electrodes and container, or do you also include fuse block and other stuff, too?
    Dont get me wrong, the generator will make some heat, but not as much as the mason jar units.
    Price is for the generator fully assembled and basic installation kit (fuse and holder, 10ga wire, 6ft 3/8 id hose) ready to install. Buy will have to provide mounting hardware due to different car designs.

JojoJaro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jthiani View Post
    Dont get me wrong, the generator will make some heat, but not as much as the mason jar units.
    Price is for the generator fully assembled and basic installation kit (fuse and holder, 10ga wire, 6ft 3/8 id hose) ready to install. Buy will have to provide mounting hardware due to different car designs.
    Is there a Thermal Runaway problem, or does the temps stabilize at some point?

If there is a Thermal Runaway problem, that will complicate the install significantly because now have to worry about active cooling or PWM.

Electrical Connections

Your photographs don't show any electrical connections from the inside tube assembly to the exterior of the tube ? It dosn't have any visible means of electical connections on the tube assembly also ? How is it done with solid straps or wire and crimp terminals installed at time of installation ? Are the electrical connections both on the top or, one on the bottom and top of the HHO generator device ?

Thanks,
    Fuzzy

JojoJaro Guest
    I'm thinking that 5.2 LPM for 35 amps seems unusually efficient. Could it be that your gen is generating steam that you are mistaking as HHO.

Does you output go thru a bubbler before you measure it? This is so that we'll know if it is steam. If it is steam, the bubbler should catch it.

jthiani Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    I'm thinking that 5.2 LPM for 35 amps seems unusually efficient. Could it be that your gen is generating steam that you are mistaking as HHO.

Does you output go thru a bubbler before you measure it? This is so that we'll know if it is steam. If it is steam, the bubbler should catch it.
    You raise a good point there. I have not ran the unit through a bubbler. I will do that this weekend and remeasure the lpm. Also please bare with me on not putting a video out yet. Been busy with my regular job but will get to it asap. If i retest and come up with different numbers i will post them up.

jthiani Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
    Your photographs don't show any electrical connections from the inside tube assembly to the exterior of the tube ? It dosn't have any visible means of electical connections on the tube assembly also ? How is it done with solid straps or wire and crimp terminals installed at time of installation ? Are the electrical connections both on the top or, one on the bottom and top of the HHO generator device ?

Thanks,
    Fuzzy
    These are slightly older pictures. i will take new ones that show electrical connections.

jthiani Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    Is there a Thermal Runaway problem, or does the temps stabilize at some point?

If there is a Thermal Runaway problem, that will complicate the install significantly because now have to worry about active cooling or PWM.
    Im not that familiar with the concept of thermal runaway. I would imagine you mean does the unit generate excecive heat, i dont think it does. When i run the unit outside the car, it will get hot but not too hot that you cant handle the outside of the container, unlike the glass jar that does get to hot to handle. The water inside will get hot but not boil.......maybe 90% to boil....like since water boils at 100 degrees, it will get to about 90 degrees. Hope this answers your question.

JojoJaro Guest
    Im not that familiar with the concept of thermal runaway. I would imagine you mean does the unit generate excecive heat, i dont think it does. When i run the unit outside the car, it will get hot but not too hot that you cant handle the outside of the container, unlike the glass jar that does get to hot to handle. The water inside will get hot but not boil.......maybe 90% to boil....like since water boils at 100 degrees, it will get to about 90 degrees. Hope this answers your question.
    Thermal runway is when heat causes more current flow thereby causing more heat and causing more current. A positive feedback loop.

If indeed your cell reaches 90C, that is dangerously close to total failure (and a KABOOM.) That PVC you put them in will soften starting at 140F. 90C could definitely compromise the integrity of that housing.

I think your cell design is going to need some sort of active cooling mechanism.

shortstack Guest
    Hi folks

I have some good news and i have some bad news. The bad news is that this pricing is for the already built units only. Once these go into mass production the price is going up....wayyyy up. The good news ... well your getting a deal of a lifetime... I have 11 of the 20" units, 5 of the 15" units and 8 of the 10" units already built. Here are the prices for these already built units (price includes shipping within the continental USA).....

10" units $195.00
    15" units $235.00
    20" units $295.00

These units were built progressively over the past month and all used for bench top testing (never installed in a car) I did install three units but these 3 units are still installed and not for sale. They were used to test for specs on these units like different electrolyte concentrations, flow rates etc etc. Im done with all that now and working on the logistics of mass production. Im sorry but i will not build any more units at these prices so once they are gone they are gone. I will post up here once production units are available and the price but our current thinking is double the price per unit.

Here are some specs of these units. Please note all specs assume the use of distilled water with sodium hydroxide for the electrolyte. with a general concentration of .5teaspoon per gallon. These units are extremely efficient and too much NaHO will cause excessive current draw due to electrode arrangement. Our mpg gains were as follows

10" unit installed in a 1991 honda accord went from 30mpg to 36 mpg
    15" unit installed in the same car went up to 42mpg
    20" unit installed in a 1999 ford econoline van went from 11 mpg to 18 pg

Current (Amps) LPM (appprox)
    10" unit 10 - 12 2.1
    15" unit 18 - 24 3.8
    20" unit 26 - 35 5.2

Here are some pictures. Interested parties please email me directly at jthiani@hotmail.com or just send payment via paypal to the same address. Questions welcomed. Happy buying
    those nut driver "clamps" wont seal anything with the pvc. LOL