Thread: some news that got me really encouraged

mmickey Guest

some news that got me really encouraged

out buy parts today to try my hand at building my first gen. and talked to one of the guys at ace hardware.told him what i was doing and he told me he had one on his truck.been ruunig it for about 6 months.he has a 400 cubic inch motor and said he was getting about 20 to 22 mpg in town and took a drive to austin,running about 65 mph and got about 30 mpg.he said he built the engine as high performance and got all the stuff to dial in his computer so didnt put a modual on his o2 sensor. he said he ran premium gas,has it mounted in the rear of his truck,said it pulled about 7 amps and didnt get to hot.said he was using some kinda cyrstals he bought from lowes for the electrolite but couldnt remeber what it was called but he would find out and let me know next week.if i can get just a touch of that kind of preformance i would be happy for awhile.lol i didnt see it but just passing on what i heard.apparently this is more wide spread than i thought because the man at lowes told me he has had several folks coming in buying stuff to play with.
    marvin

That's really encouraging, I've been keeping up with RadGenH2O's videos on youtube, he is working on the same model year and engine truck as myself and getting awesome results, which is very encouraging.

I wish I could get into contact with some other HHO'ers around my local area, on Marylands eastern shore, but this is mainly farmer and waterman country and I'm sure they would think that HHO is what Santa Claus says when he's drunk.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO