Thread: Why don't car manufacturers use HHO???

PHodgson Guest

Why don't car manufacturers use HHO???

Hello All,

Firstly, thanks for a great forum!! Loads of good info.

I am fascinated by the adding HHO to get better MPG and help the environment and JojoJaro's explanation about how HHO works in his previous thread was great to give me confidence that the science works and I hope to add HHO to my car shortly.

I can't understand though why the car manufacuturers don't make use of this technology. They spend millions on improving engine performance and particularly in Europe (I live in the UK where diesel is currently the equivalent of 11 US Dollars a gallon) a car with greater MPG is going to sell much better.

Does anyone know why they are not using HHO??????

Pete

wljohns Guest
    If you have an internal combustion engine that runs clean and efficient then they will last too long and in turn you will not sale more cars. Also the back door deals and kickbacks from big oil. And the tax revenue from fuel I feel also has an effect on the issue.

I dont feel any array of answers will suffice. Because in everyones opinion there is a multitude of issues that cause what you ask.

mario brito Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PHodgson View Post
    Hello All,

Firstly, thanks for a great forum!! Loads of good info.

I am fascinated by the adding HHO to get better MPG and help the environment and JojoJaro's explanation about how HHO works in his previous thread was great to give me confidence that the science works and I hope to add HHO to my car shortly.

I can't understand though why the car manufacuturers don't make use of this technology. They spend millions on improving engine performance and particularly in Europe (I live in the UK where diesel is currently the equivalent of 11 US Dollars a gallon) a car with greater MPG is going to sell much better.

Does anyone know why they are not using HHO??????

Pete
    I could write several pages on this, that goes way beyond just oil prices.

But I'll try to resume it to a few simple facts.

If you want to control someone ( or a population, etc ) you basically have 2 choice's :

A : Brute force. I see no need to explain this. Just take a look to some country's around the world.

B : Make that "someone" dependent on you. Control their acess to energy, money, food, fuels, commodities, etc.

One simple example :

Do you want a nice house ? ok, I'll loan you the money to buy it, but... I'll also control the interest rates, so that if you start to think that you don't need me anymore, I can just raise them a little bit, and you'll be working so many hours a day just to pay your mortgage, that you won't have any energy left to think about me.

Now expand this example to everything else.

You and I and most of us are just free to have a choice about what "they" don't care about. Everything else is an illusion.

Thanks