Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is going to sound ridiculous...

Red face This is going to sound ridiculous...

The other day I was talking to the guy that introduced me to HHO. We were just shooting the breeze and talking about this stuff. Then I jokingly said we should put urine in an electrolyzer. I expected a laugh out of him but instead he got a thoughtful look on his face and said, what about ammonia? Out of sheer curiosity, has anyone ever tried ammonia? (or urine for that matter!) Ha, ha!
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.

dennis13030 Guest
    I posted a question a while ago about piss in the electrolyzer. Now thats electrolyte! My concern was if someone was running a car on strait HHO(no gasoline) and they ran out of water in the middle of nowhere, would piss get them more miles? Urine(piss) is mostly water.

The question is, who will be the first one to urinate on there HHO generator.... I can picture it now...lol errr smell it.....yikes
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

dennis13030 Guest
    Not me........... unless its an emergency. Eeeewwwwwwwww nasty.

mario brito Guest
    i'll do it !

Portuguese people are not civilised, so it whon't hurt my image. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mario brito View Post
    i'll do it !

LMAO, ok that was funny
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

I KNEW it!

Quote Originally Posted by mario brito View Post
    i'll do it !

I KNEW there was some weirdo who could put my curiousity to rest without my need to perform the experiement myself! Kudos to you Mario! Ha, ha!

To what Dennis said; imagine you're at a gas station and someone walks in carrying a strange looking container and they tell the attendant: excuse me, I'm out of fuel, may I use your restroom! Ha!
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

No gains.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    There is an interstate highway exit on my way to work on Interstate 75 in Georgia where some trucker throws out a bottle of Pee beside the road every couple days or so. I'm sure it has fermented for a while once I drive by. Free Energy???

Sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    There is an interstate highway exit on my way to work on Interstate 75 in Georgia where some trucker throws out a bottle of Pee beside the road every couple days or so. I'm sure it has fermented for a while once I drive by. Free Energy???
    Ha, ha, ha, are you serious?? How do you know this? Watch, in addition to blood banks, they'll have "urine banks."

Mario, if you're seriously going to do this, you HAVE to post the results!

No gains.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    18 wheeler trucks pull over at a certain spot right off the exit all the time. Some times when I drive by there, Gatorade bottles full of "YELLOW-ORANGE GATORADE" are laying on the ground. Look below. There's a truck pulling up ready to drop off some "Fuel"! That's my car approaching from the WEST. I'm not sure why they throw their bottles out at this location. There's a Flying J truck stop across the interstate.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.004828&z=18