Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corolla results :)

smartHHO Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by plumabob View Post
    I have my EFIE set at .370 and it's not throwing any codes yet. Here's a pic of my setup. I'm using pure powered Lye. Mileage actually improved when I turned my MAP enhancer way back down. My current tank I have it turned back to normal to see if it makes a difference. It would be nice to drive the car without fiddling with the knobs.

I remember that design. Looked definitely different. So you getting good results, that is good. Keep it up. Always like to see new ideas floating around and see if they work out.

FreeingFuelTogether Guest
    plumabob:

I must say, you have done an excellent job. The install looks nice and clean. You are one of the few that are getting your hands dirty and getting results and posting them. I applaud you.

Can you tell me what kind of MAP sensor you are using? Where did you get it? Also, are you saying you basically turned it off? Do you think it is worth having?

Also, I read somewhere online (I wish I kept a link) that sometimes less HHO is more, and that is why the mass sale models seem a bit dinky in HHO production. This insures at least some gain in all engine sizes. How did you come up with 20Amps for HHO generation? I believe the source I read said 10Amps was a good starting point. (It should also tax your alternator less) Your thoughts?

Again, well done.

plumabob Guest
    Thanks for the kind words Free! I made my own MAP sensor from plans that were posted on this forum. I am still experimenting as to what setup is best. I threw a O2 code recently so I'm trying to zero in that first. 20 amps is not a problem. When I fill my case I test it with a battery charger that puts out 12 volts before I install it in my car. My corolla pumps out 14 volts while running so that and once it heats up a bit gives me my 20 Amps. At 20 amps I'm producing 1LPM. Testing is on going, Not really sure where I will end up.

FreeingFuelTogether Guest
    Below is the link I was referring to about too much hho production. I would encourage everyone to read through the whole thread, then make your own decisions with what you've experienced.

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Forum/showthread.php?tid=291